Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Catherine appeared in the doorway, shaking with righteous anger.
2. Butter is made by shaking up cream in a churn.
3. The child was shaking with fear.
4. He showed his approval by shaking my hands.
5. He traced the words with a shaking hand.
6. Tree were shaking in the wind.
7. I lay in bed shaking with fright.
8. Her face was colourless, and she was shaking.
9. A train rocketed by, shaking the walls of the row houses.
10. He was shaking in his shoes at the thought of flying for the first time.
11. He was shaking with fear.
12. After a year of misery here, I'm finally shaking the dust of this town off my feet.
13. Her bracelets were going clack-clack-clack, she was shaking so hard.
14. "That's incredible!" he said, shaking his head in disbelief.
15. Her voice was shaking despite all her efforts to control it.
16. His voice shaking with rage, he asked how the committee could keep such a report from the public.
17. Both boys had good manners, politely shaking hands.
18. The train thundered past, shaking the whole house.
19. I was shaking in my shoes - I thought he was going to fire me.
20. When shaking the hands, he slipped a note into her hand.
21. He was shaking from head to foot .
22. Mother ran round the room shaking up all the cushions when the doorbell rang.
23. The colonel rushed up to Earle, shaking his gun at him.
24. It was a strange spectacle to see the two former enemies shaking hands and slapping each other on the back.
25. The virus is not passed on through touching or shaking hands.
26. The victim described the enemy's bombardment in a voice shaking with emotion.
27. At the very mention of his name, Kate started shaking with fright.
28. Her voice is under control, but she is almost shaking with anger.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. In the pause that followed, I noticed that he was shaking.
30. He left her in the middle of the road, shaking and deeply traumatized.
More similar words: breaking, undertaking, breathtaking, in a manner of speaking, shake, shake off, shake up, akin, shakespeare, break in, break into, king, parking, milking, ranking, banking, Lurking, kingdom, fucking, striking, working hour, smoking gun, parking lot, hardworking, looking glass, the working class, akimbo, living thing, sham, shade.