Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has the makings of a first-rate lawyer.
2. Godfrey had the makings of a successful journalist.
3. Her first novel has all the makings of a classic.
4. She has the makings of a great violinist.
5. He has the makings of a world-class footballer.
6. She has the makings of a good lawyer.
7. This had all the makings of another long-running acrimonious dispute(sentencedict.com), when again wider political events quite unexpectedly overtook the controversy.
8. This restaurant has all the makings of a blockbuster.
9. Kenny the houseboy arrived with the poultice makings, but one look at me convinced him it was useless.
10. The Magazine has makings of major success April 28 saw the spectacular arrival of Sainsbury's the Magazine.
11. Our current economic policy has the makings of disaster.
12. We've got the makings of a winning team.
13. He does not have the makings of a teacher.
14. Good. You have the makings of a soldier in you . You are in love with war.
15. "We have the makings of a market crisis here, " Neil Mackinnon, a global macro strategist at VTB Capital, told the Associated Press news agency.
16. The Elizabeth Butler's work has attacked the sex makings words which father right social constructs, awakens in the female artist self-awareness in the process has presented the recent meaning.
17. You have the makings of a splendid cook.
18. In future articles, I will provide the makings for statement- and procedure-based handlers.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Soon, you'll have the makings of a task-oriented solution information center without needing information development or user experience skills.
20. The looming enforced removal of Mr Ozberk, 30, has the makings of a diplomatic incident.
21. The arena was almost full and it had all the makings of a full scale rumble.
22. Besides the sea crag script itself undisputable attraction, plays Zhou Xin in the play Song Wen to drift becomes this play's another big luminescent spot by its graceful quiet and refined makings.
23. Tradition design about step gear-driven wastes partial carrying capacity of makings. Simple goal parameter optimization is insufficient.
24. Still can adjust by scaleboard of the elapse inside extroversion clearance, control gives makings size.
25. Couple that with the fact that wages rose to record high level in real terms in the closing decade of the twentieth century , and you have the makings of a real estate boom .
26. The 4th, the goods that imports in order to receive makings treatment or supplied materials treatment, fill the value added tax that pay can raise income tax, inspect buy makings processing with home.
27. The reform of accounting system has transformed the cost accounting from complete cycle cost into manufacturing cost; this leads to the change of cost makings and the programme of cost accounting.
28. You should be good at that, for you have the makings of a natural diplomat.
29. China and the West art fusion complexity, again by individual makings and different point of view cut-in, the Chinese oil painting scenery new style will certainly to present the multiplex situation.
30. The serial design styles of red sandalwood are succinct lucid and lively, the makings are superior.
More similar words: have the makings of, making, takings, film-making, dressmaking, policy making, policy-making, decision-making, decision making, waking, taking, baking, breaking and entering, shaking, leaking, soaking, breaking, creaking, waking up, speaking, sneaking, squeaking, croaking, forsaking, mistaking, kingship, bookings, overtaking, taking over, undertaking.