Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The plaster on the walls was cracked and flaking.
2. When you start flaking out, have something to eat.
3. He received ointment for his flaking skin.
4. Use a moisturising cream to stop your skin flaking.
5. His skin was dry and flaking.
6. The paint is flaking away in this dry weather.
7. Rust and flaking paint mean the metalwork is in poor condition.
8. By flaking off successive layers, the tree displays a bark of beige, cinnamon, lime green and slate blue.
9. The gilding was flaking off a clumsy clasp and some stitches had broken on the handle, leaving it frayed and shabby.
10. Paint was flaking off the doors and window frames.
11. Paint was flaking from door and window frames, cracked glass in an upstairs window was held together with paste and brown paper.
12. The gold covering may be flaking away, exposing the white plaster, or gesso, underneath.
13. They were flaking paint and hadn't been refurbished since I was fourteen.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The machine is flaking out.
15. Chipped paint, flaking walls, loose handles and the annual bathroom problem.
16. But now the plaster is flaking off, and the rotted foundation is exposed.
17. The black paint of the door was flaking, the number was askew; the windows were opaque with greyish net curtains.
18. His hands now were lustrous with silvery scales flaking off ugly patches of red.
19. Weeds and flaking paint obscure nuggets of history on many of the distinctive black-and-silver roadside markers.
20. When you flaking out, have something to eat.
21. The new Elasta - Nylon formula flexes without flaking, giving you extreme, notice - me lashes all day long.
22. Ideal for roller setting, this lotion adds shine and body to hair without flaking.
23. Up the flight of steps was a very old door, covered in flaking green paint.
24. In the dry overheated room the skin on my face was flaking.
25. There was a good bookshop, and a large ruined building, gaunt and flaking, the Hibernian Hall.
26. Haven't you noticed how the paintwork is clipped and flaking? It really needs doing over.
27. At the same time, the oxide scale thins out and flaking condition reduces evidently.
28. Abstract: The major failure mechanisms of diamond coated cutting tools are flaking and breakthrough of diamond coating.
29. There are three corn process methods, such as dry rolling, steam rolling and steam flaking.
30. The effects of the macrostructure of tyre steel and continuous-casting temperature on hydrogen flaking and fracture toughness, K_(IQ), have been investigated.
More similar words: waking, baking, making, taking, breaking and entering, soaking, takings, leaking, makings, shaking, waking up, croaking, creaking, forsaking, sneaking, breaking, speaking, squeaking, mistaking, taking over, overtaking, baking soda, film-making, painstaking, undertaking, dressmaking, breaking away, policy-making, policy making, backbreaking.