Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Blood from his torn ear was soaking his collar.
2. The dirty clothes are soaking in soapy water.
3. Remove stains by soaking in a mild solution of bleach.
4. Lentils do not require soaking before cooking.
5. We blanch almonds by soaking off their skins in boiling water.
6. The clothes are soaking in soapy water.
7. We were lying by the pool, soaking up the afternoon sun.
8. The soaking wet sneakers squished as he walked.
9. We were all soaking wet .
10. Police aimed water hoses at the marchers, soaking them.
11. Are you in favour of soaking the rich?
12. He was accused of soaking his clients.
13. We got soaking wet just going from the car to the house.
14. That coat is soaking—take it off.
15. You can sprout the seeds fast by soaking with warm water.
16. We were just sitting soaking up the atmosphere.
17. After soaking, the hides unhair easily.
18. My face and raincoat were soaking wet.
19. Remove the skins by soaking the tomatoes in hot water.
20. I love soaking in a hot tub.
21. The rain poured down, soaking their hair, seeping into their collars, dripping off their chins as they kissed.
22. We were soaking in this scenery when we were snapped back to attention by an approaching rapid.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. But towards morning heavy clouds spread across. Soaking wet, they moved inside and tried to sleep.
24. She refilled the saucepan, sweat soaking her body despite the cold wind and driving rain blasting through the smashed window.
25. It is made by taking barley berries and soaking them in water.
26. We walked along the beach, past the rows of supine bodies soaking up the sun.
27. I tried to squeeze the water out of my soaking skirt.
28. A week ago Bournemouth beach was thronged with sunbathers soaking up the 80 degrees heat.
29. He was a sorry sight when he got home - soaking and covered in mud.
30. It's so hot outside - I've only been walking ten minutes and my shirt is soaking !
More similar words: soak in, baking, taking, waking, making, breaking and entering, shaking, leaking, soak, creaking, breaking, speaking, squeaking, sneaking, soaked, overtaking, painstaking, dressmaking, breaking away, undertaking, backbreaking, policy making, policy-making, breathtaking, heartbreaking, painstakingly, decision-making, groundbreaking, decision making, frankly speaking.