Sentencedict.com random good picture
5. Everything concurred in making him happy.
6. Thank you for making me feel better.
7. She felt he was degrading her by making her report to the director.
8. Deliberately making people suffer is immoral.
9. All this talk of food is making me hungry.
10. Video is making huge inroads into attendance figures at movie theaters .
11. They began making overtures to the Irish government.
12. Coke is used as fuel and in making steel.
13. She seemed to delight in making her parents angry.
14. He could find himself making enemies as well as friends unless he proceeds with the utmost caution.
15. Stop rocking the chair;you are making so much noise.
16. The children like making houses of sticks and clay.
17. He is making sweeping generalisations to get his point across.
18. Success in making money is not always a good criterion of success in life.
19. Please take the children out, their noise is making my head ache.
20. Making millions of friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
21. They were making such a racket outside that I couldn't get to sleep.
22. We are making slow but steady progress.
23. The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.
24. In making the investment, he hazarded all his savings.
25. The room is so warm it's making me feel drowsy.
26. We are like wheat[Sentencedict.com ], here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
27. She was reported by the hospital spokesman to be making excellent progress.
28. The firm will be able to undercut its competitors whilst still making a profit.
29. See if the frame fits to the door, and if it does, then finish making it.
30. They wait for the group to decide rather than making individual decisions.
More similar words: dressmaking, policy making, policy-making, decision making, decision-making, baking, waking, taking, shaking, speaking, breaking, squeaking, sneaking, overtaking, painstaking, undertaking, breathtaking, backbreaking, heartbreaking, painstakingly, groundbreaking, frankly speaking, generally speaking, in a manner of speaking, akin, soak in, break in, break in on, break into, sinking feeling.