Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) Singularity is almost invariably a clue. The more featureless and commonplace a crime is, the more difficult is it to bring it home.
(3) In almost every face and every person, they may discover fine feathers and defects, good and bad qualities.
(7) The pain was almost too great to endure.
(8) I was almost tempted to strip off and plunge straight into the pool.
(9) He had been miraculously saved from almost certain death.
(10) I'm so thirsty I'm almost dying for a cuppa.
(11) He was almost speechless with anger.
(12) He wrote to her almost daily.
(13) The debate is being conducted almost exclusively on party political lines.
(14) Though she's almost 40(sentencedict.com), she still plans to compete.
(15) T-shirts now seem almost de rigueur in the West End.
(16) Women now represent almost 50% of the workforce.
(17) It was almost impossible to pinpoint the cause of death.
(18) They are almost as expeditious and effectual as Aladdin's lamp.
(19) We mustn't fear daylight just because it almost always illuminates a miserable world.
(20) The explosion was almost simultaneous with the announcement.
(21) He now has an almost unbeatable lead over his rivals.
(22) I almost didn't recognize her - she'd changed so much.
(23) In his blind haste he almost ran into the river.
(24) The place changed a great deal and was almost unrecognisable.
(25) He took an almost gleeful delight in showing how wrong they can be.
(26) The grief she felt over Helen's death was almost unbearable.
(27) The man was almost incoherent with fear.
(28) The old man stood on a pile of bricks almost as high as a house.
(29) In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. he becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It hasoften been noted that those who live, or have lived,(sentencedict.com) in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
(30) I'm going to chop down this cherry tree; it has almost stopped producing fruit.