1. He that spares the bad
injures the good.
2. Hope is a good breakfast, but a bad
3. Almost any situation---good or bad
---is affected by the attitude we bring to.
4. Behind bad
luck comes good luck.
workmen often blame their tools.
6. A bad
custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.
7. A good horse cannot be of a bad
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Many a good cow hath a bad
9. Praise makes good men better, and bad
10. If there were no bad
people, there would be no good lawyers. Charles Dickens
12. A bad
penny always turns up.
13. A bad
padlock invites a picklock.
14. A bad
workman quarrels with his tools.
15. Every form of addiction is bad
, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
16. Money is a good servant, but a bad
17. No man ever became thoroughly bad
all at once.
18. A bad
conscience is a snake in one's heart.
19. Fire and water are good servants, but bad
20. A bad
compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
21. No man ever became thoroughly bad
22. There's no such thing as bad
23. A bad
beginning makes a bad ending.
24. Make the best of a bad
business (or job or bargain).
25. Money is neither good nor bad
, but all depends on what use is made of it.
26. A good reputation sits still; a bad
one runs about.
27. In almost every face and every person, they may discover fine feathers and defects, good and bad
28. Of earthly goods the best is a good wifeA bad
the bitterest curse of human life.
29. See a pin and pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck; see a pin and let it lie, bad
luck you'll have all day.
30. Good for good every man can do, good for bad
only a noble man can do.