Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I made the icing while the cake was baking.
2. She never spares the butter when baking.
3. I'm baking a birthday cake for Alex.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
5. I always associate the smell of baking with my childhood.
6. The bread is baking/being baked.
7. We are baking bread in the oven.
8. Grease the tin with butter before baking the.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Sift the flour and baking powder into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
10. Toast hazelnuts on a baking sheet until the skins char.
11. First rub the baking tray well with butter.
12. Place the frozen rolls on a greased baking tray.
13. These potatoes are excellent for baking.
14. The coffins stood in the baking heat surrounded by mourners.
15. Women who enjoy baking are a dying breed .
16. The aroma of fresh baking wafted towards her.
17. I'm baking Alex a birthday cake / baking a birthday cake for Alex.
18. I'm baking Alex a cake.
19. Place the pastry circles on to a baking sheet and position one apple on each circle.
20. Ray's very domesticated and even likes baking cakes.
21. Place the dough on a baking sheet .
22. The bricks are baking in the kilns.
23. The sun is baking the ground dry.
24. Spread bread-crumbs on a dry baking sheet and crisp them in the oven.
25. Place the sausages on an oiled baking tray.
26. Prick the skin of the potatoes with a fork before baking them.
27. He was cutting biscuits out and putting them on a baking tray.
28. The lids of the casserole dishes are designed to double up as baking dishes.
29. Cut several slashes across the top of the loaf before baking.
30. On a Thursday she used to do all the baking.
More similar words: taking, waking, shaking, breaking, sneaking, squeaking, speaking, overtaking, painstaking, undertaking, backbreaking, policy making, policy-making, breathtaking, painstakingly, heartbreaking, decision making, groundbreaking, decision-making, frankly speaking, generally speaking, in a manner of speaking, akin, soak in, break in, break into, sinking feeling, king, liking, hiking.