Random good picture Not show
1. By now the wine had lifted her flagging spirits.
2. This movie is intended to revive her flagging career.
3. The police were flagging down all heavy goods vehicles.
4. His enthusiasm was in no way flagging.
5. My horse was flagging, but I urged him on.
6. Marlette was already out of the door, flagging down a taxi.
7. The party still hopes to revive its flagging electoral fortunes.
8. Her flagging interest awoke.
9. From political correctness to the flagging tenure system, the right of unadulterated academic lip flapping seems increasingly embattled.
10. Uncertainties of planning, finance and building, along with flagging enthusiasm, have often proved too much for local initiatives.
11. The conversation was flagging.
12. With exports flagging, Thaksin wants to boost consumer confidence and spending.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Jenny taught for four hours straight without flagging.
14. In an effort to boost flagging confidence, Nimslo loaned cameras to the Fleet street city press.
15. The railway revived the flagging fortunes of Brighton.
16. Such reservations include a warning message, flagging of the citing field or a setting of the citing field to null.
17. Even so, recent economic reports suggest growth is flagging.
18. Requiring a central bank to support a flagging currency will remain a bad idea after the union is formed, Tietmeyer said.
19. The government devalued the currency to try to revive the flagging economy.
20. He presents himself as the man to revive the party's flagging fortunes .
21. The Big Three have all announced incentives to boost flagging auto sales.
22. He did a film for Hollywood to boost his flagging career.
23. Cyclical, industrial stocks lagged badly amid disappointing earnings and worries about flagging economic growth.
24. Apple has also purchased Next Software in an effort to boost its own flagging development efforts.
25. Wall Street wants Greenspan to take quick action to boost the flagging economy.
26. The onset of war and the urban destruction that followed breathed new spirit into a flagging crusade.
27. Wrapped up like onions we shuffle out over the frozen ground; prop up the line where our sheets are flagging.
28. He was now feeling pleasantly intoxicated from the effects of a steady supply of alcohol, which had lifted his flagging spirits.
29. Fortunately, there is a battery of leftist anti-smoking arguments to buttress flagging resolve, which the rightwinger can't call upon.
30. The Ducks must win tonight not just to shore up their record but also to help repair their flagging self-esteem.
More similar words: jogging, clogging, debugging, flag, flagship, camouflage, flagellate, conflagration, mudslinging, ringing, staggering, raging, bring in, coming in, managing, changing, emerging, belonging, encouraging, grudgingly, stinginess, disparaging, originating, engineering, discharging, at the beginning, at the beginning of, sluggish, jet lag, plague.