Random good picture
(1) Straight people more often prefer a lento placidity.
(2) The swift and indifferent placidity of that look troubled me.
(3) Placidity is a living experience and elegance is a living attitude.
(4) Miss Pross inquired, with placidity.
(5) Don't let the evil spirits break the peace and placidity of angels.
(6) An e - timing motor for the transport can ensure the placidity move speed.
(7) What it lacks in dynamism it makes up for in placidity and a common national identity.
(8) Experimentation result indicates that the arithmetic satisfied required control precision and placidity.
(9) A series of Methods : Were taken in programming to improve placidity and to quicken convergence rate.
More similar words: placid, acidic, validity, morbidity, acid, glacier, place, salacious, plaudits, placate, replace, in place, displace, out of place, in place of, complacent, placement, workplace, take place, placating, implacable, replacement, marketplace, heredity, polling place, facility, capacity, commodity, veracity, take the place of.