Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I know I am not flattering, so I did not who is cumbersome.
2. I knew he was only flattering me because he wanted to borrow some money.
3. The descriptions of her were less than flattering.
4. Many flattering relatives fawned on the rich old man.
5. I knew she was just flattering me.
6. Some styles are so flattering that they instantly become classics.
7. There were pleasant and flattering obituaries about him.
8. It's a very flattering offer, and I'm honoured by your confidence in me.
9. Jamie was adroit at flattering others.
10. A one-piece is more flattering than a bikini.
11. This style of dress is flattering to most women.
12. His flattering remark brought a blush in to her cheeks.
13. He is flattering you.
14. It wasn't a very flattering photograph.
15. The dress is fitted to give you a flattering silhouette.
16. It's flattering to know that other clubs have shown interest and seem to rate me.
17. I found it flattering that he still recognized me after all these years.
18. The photo is not very flattering.
19. He's always making flattering remarks, but he doesn't really mean them.
20. That's a very flattering dress Ann's wearing.
21. A computer will help you select the most flattering shade of make-up.
22. The hair and eye make-up are particularly flattering.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The love of their country is with them only a mode of flattering its master; as soon as they think that master can no longer hear, they speak of everything with a frankness which is the more startling because those who listen to it become responsible.
25. He referred to your work in terms of high praise/in flattering terms.
26. Her new hairstyle frames her face in a much more flattering way.
27. He provides a satisfying self-portrait, though not a particularly flattering one.
28. What really flatters a man is that you think him worth flattering. George Bernard Shaw
29. They know how to make themselves look good, and they also know how to divert attention from the less flattering stories.
30. Rather than offer pure fantasy, the fashion gurus rose to the challenge of suggesting truly flattering, appropriate and stylish options.
More similar words: scattering, muttering, latter, filtering, administering, matter, shatter, scatter, battery, pattern, no matter, a matter of, shattered, enter into, gathering, mothering, offering, towering, as a matter of fact, quivering, quavering, smoldering, shivering, glowering, pioneering, lumbering, staggering, domineering, engineering, building materials.