Random good picture Not show
1. Acid ate holes in my coat.
2. Below pH 6.5 is acid, above pH 7.5 is alkaline.
3. Carbolic acid is usually used for cleaning.
4. The acid rain is threatening world environment.
5. Sulphur dioxide is the main precursor of acid rain.
6. Roses will not root in such acid soil.
7. Citric acid can be extracted from the juice of oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit.
8. When nitric acid is poured on copper, a brown vapor gives off.
9. Some ants eject formic acid when irritated.
10. Battery acid had eroded the engine.
11. Acid rain has a devastating effect on the forest.
12. I was expecting another of his acid remarks, but he remained silent.
13. Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
14. His stomach might rupture from all the acid.
15. Perhaps the wind.Let acid,suddenly burst into tears.
16. Rye is tolerant of poor, acid soils.
17. Acid rain has caused severe erosion on the hillside.
18. Wear cotton gloves when cleaning silver, because the acid in your skin can tarnish the metal.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The acid has eaten through the metal.
20. Trees are dying in areas where acid rain is most prevalent.
21. The term "acid rain" was coined in the nineteenth century.
22. When an acid and an alkali react together the result is a salt and water.
23. Large sections of the forest have been destroyed by acid rain.
24. Litmus paper can be used as an indicator of the presence of acid in a solution.
25. After extensive research, Albert Hoffman first succeeded in synthesizing the acid in 1938.
26. You will need a special chemical to neutralize the acid.
27. Her latest album makes extensive use of samples from a wide range of acid jazz tracks.
28. It looks good, but will people buy it? That's the acid test.
29. Litmus paper turns red in the presence of an acid.
30. Whether he would accept a pay cut would be the acid test of his loyalty to the company.