Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The newspapers once again filled their columns with salacious details.
2. The papers concentrated on the more salacious aspects of the case.
3. His salacious grin faltered then disappeared and he glared at her, furious with himself for being tricked so easily.
4. Some papers seek out extra salacious background.
5. The tabloid newspapers love salacious gossip.
6. Salacious B. Crumb was an intricately detailed puppet controlled by Tim Rose, the same puppeteer who worked Admiral Ackbar.
7. Under domestic law, salacious images of children aged less than 18 are considered child pornography, and production and sale of such images is banned.
8. A bronze wine bucket complete with salacious decoration.
9. Yet the commission seems bound to uncover some salacious wrongdoings that will shape future reforms.
10. But it's not just salacious interest that leads to wide media coverage of political sex scandals, says Fiedler.
11. The male proboscis monkey has a pendulous vaguely salacious Jimmy Durante nose.Sentencedict
12. Inspired by his two-year relationship with salacious model Amber Rose, the song blurs the line between fantasy and reality, sex and romance, love and religion, until no lines exist at all.
13. We agreed to these conditions, and tried to think of salacious things for Ted to tell Jean.
14. Around the bar, the sweating, red and white faces of the male tourists turn upwards in salacious worship.
15. Once more, she tries to lull herself into dreamland via a salacious scenario starring herself and Riva.
16. But a leaked directive from theCentral Propaganda Bureau revealed a more salacious side to his misconduct:"All media are not to report or hype the news that Liu Zhijun had 18mistresses."
17. In contrast to the staid newspapers such as the Times, the News of the World published salacious stories about vice prosecutions and police investigations into grisly murders.
18. China's television programmers are not far behind their Western counterparts in tapping demand for salacious entertainment.
19. Sure, it's not as exciting as gushing about your salacious weekend or your neighbor's annoying habit[sentencedict.com], but you'll never have to worry about that information being used against you.
20. Reiter said Beardsley Alford would not by serving up salacious details of the affair.
21. When I told un-initiated people that I was going to Nude Nite, it conjured up salacious thoughts of some kind of party at a nudist resort.
22. Speaking of Mr. Jackson's finances, Judge Pastor said he was unwilling to let the trial become a 'battle of accountants' or 'a salacious analysis of personal financial issues.'
23. I was expecting another football-related question, or at least some salacious comment about Posh Spice, but instead he said: "I like Del Boy and Rodney."
24. The photographs caused shock in Hong Kong and across Asia, with around 1,300 salacious images fueling front page news for tabloids for weeks.
25. FRIDAY, June 24 (HealthDay News) -- A new study finds that the practice of "sexting" -- sending salacious texts or nude photos over the Internet -- is now a key tool for Americans bent on infidelity.
More similar words: audacious, vivacious, voracious, sagacious, pugnacious, loquacious, mendacious, voraciously, perspicacious, specious, officious, precious, conscious, judicious, atrocious, pernicious, precocious, suspicious, capricious, unconscious, consciously, avariciously, subconsciously, consciousness, salad, salary, palace, glacier, espousal, pious.