Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. People are lining up to buy commemoration stamps.
2. Thousands of veterans will take part in a commemoration of the battle.
3. A set of stamps has been commissioned in commemoration of Independence Day.
4. I have accrued a set of commemoration stamps.
5. This monument has been erected in commemoration of the victory over the enemy.
6. They held a commemoration meeting to remember those fighters who had died gloriously in the war.
7. It is a commemoration and ensures that people remember the event because it was out of the ordinary, and special.
8. It is part and parcel of an annual commemoration of the dead bound by traditions ancient and arcane.
9. Clare Mallender's commemoration was, however, a different story.
10. A 50th anniversary commemoration is planned for November.
11. A strange, sad commemoration of the murders that ruined paradise.
12. Local legend attributes its origins to commemoration of the village's deliverance from the Great Plague in 1665.
13. In June 1969 a proposed Connolly commemoration parade through Belfast city centre was bitterly opposed by loyalists.
14. The commemoration of the dead in the First World War was seen as a triumphalist commemoration of those who died for Britain.
15. They will receive honorary degrees at the university's Commemoration Day ceremony in the Barony Hall next month.
16. Mother's Day is a time of commemoration and celebration for mothers.
17. a statue in commemoration of a national hero.
18. But in the spirit of commemoration.
19. At this year's commemoration of the German attack on Gdansk, Chancellor Angela Merkel was warmly welcomed by officials and ordinary Poles alike.
20. That we study his thoughts is the best commemoration of himself.
21. It Luanwu in their own commemoration of the sad experience.
22. Pilgrims lapidate a stone pillar in commemoration of Abraham's temptation.
23. We don't need to meet again for we are just passers by.To forget is the best commemoration for each other.
24. The museum dedication capped a week of nonstop Holocaust commemoration in the capital.
25. On October 24 2005(sentencedict.com/commemoration.html), the United Nations Association of China and the United Nations System in China held the Workshop on China and UN in commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the United Nations.
26. May, 1991 Performed in Tokyo at the invitation of the Dumin Society in commemoration of the 45th anniversary of that Society.
27. Canada's celebration date, usually is comes from Britain's abundant harvest commemoration day.
28. Each year on 16 October, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations celebrates World Food Day in commemoration of its founding on that day in 1945 at Quebec City, Canada.
29. The Olympic Games emblem is an artistic mark with historic commemoration significance.
30. Gui Mo love, leaves behind the grief to me the commemoration!
More similar words: from memory, oration, recommendation, adoration, exploration, corporation, restoration, elaboration, demonstration, incorporation, collaboration, memory, ratification, gratification, memorise, memorial, memorize, in memory of, ration, communication, accommodation, operation, duration, rational, migration, rationing, AND operation, desperation, irrational, separation.