1. We're interested in the source of these fictitious rumours.
2. She invented a fictitious boyfriend to put him off.
3. They bought the materials under fictitious names.
4. The account he gives of his childhood is fictitious.
5. His account of the bank robbery was completely fictitious.
6. On stage, the actor adopts a fictitious persona.
7. The author fills this real town with fictitious characters.
8. Characters in this film are entirely fictitious.
9. Does such a fictitious person have a reputation which it can protect by the law of defamation?
10. Easton is the fictitious name we have given to the area of Belfast in which our research was located.
11. One-Tree Hill[Sentencedict.com], fictitious site of the shooting picnic at which Pickwick drinks too much punch and end up in the pound.
12. The show, which depicts eight officers patrolling the fictitious town of El Camino, debuted March 3.
13. Perhaps the assassin's fictitious name was Tailler's final joke.
14. The setting is a fictitious island in the Chesapeake River.
15. The dinosaurs in the fictitious theme park do manage to dismember some of their human visitors.
16. Although the storyline is fictitious, the region,[sentencedict.com/fictitious.html] language and folklore are dirt real.
17. His story is wholly fictitious.
18. He dismissed recent rumours about his private life as fictitious.
19. The account he gives of his childhood is quite fictitious.
20. All the places and characters in my novel are entirely fictitious.
21. Legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.
22. The persons and events portrayed in this production are fictitious.
23. All the places and characters in my novel are fictitious .
24. Unlikely and fantastic legends grew up around a great many figures, both real and fictitious.
25. But all these superstitions are really altogether on a fictitious basis.
26. The original accusations levelled by Thorez were based on a fictitious analogy between Nizan himself and the fictional character Pluvinage.
27. For the purposes of this chapter I have given the four schools fictitious names.
28. You can change your configuration so that it looks like it's coming from somebody else, either real or fictitious.
29. Your little friendship lamp is now a lighthouse in the fictitious Midwestern city of Springfield.
30. Yet the popular traditions from which such stories presumably came were not always totally fictitious, and can not be simply ignored.
More similar words: factitious, superstitious, adventitious, surreptitious, fiction, nonfiction, non-fiction, practitioner, science fiction, seditious, ambitious, factious, propitious, fractious, officious, diction, competition, litigious, eviction, affliction, conviction, prediction, dictionary, restriction, punctilious, jurisdiction, contradiction, sanctimonious, facetious, bumptious.