Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The penalty for an act of buggery against a boy was life imprisonment.
2. Moreover, proof of non-consent on a charge of buggery or indecent assault is likely to become harder.
3. They've added a rape scene, an act of buggery, and lots of violence that was not in the book.
4. Beating was on the agenda, certainly, but buggery very definitely was not.
5. The old offence of buggery has, however, been retained.
6. Moreover, convictions for non-consensual buggery of a male over 16 are less than frequent.
7. Of course, the voice of opposition buggery more strongly. However, the size of the truth can not.
8. Buggery was also seen as a high-risk sexual behaviour.
9. In addition, men, buggery more to stimulate the prostate, and in the height of the prostate can provide a radical excitement.
10. The avoidance of buggery , the main worry is dirty or pain.
11. If a man forced you buggery, and that is rape, whether you are male or female.
12. Distribution around the anus many nerve endings, buggery will stimulate these nerve endings, which will be transmitted to the general pleasure.
13. Of course, the voice of opposition buggery more strongly.
14. Let us at how the case is going buggery.
15. Buggery is considered more male homosexuals patent, which is a kind of error.
16. They acquitted him of three further charges of indecency and one of buggery.
17. The appellant was babysitting for a number of young children and committed buggery on a girl aged three.
18. The Committee is thus opposed to any form of integration between the three offences of rape, indecent assault and buggery.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
19. It's an unprecedented case on the Emerald Isle where it's believed that no one's been prosecuted under the country's 1861 buggery laws, the Journal reported.
20. Let us look at how the case is going buggery.
21. Under the 1959 Act, purple passages, even on the subject of heterosexual buggery (still the "abominable crime"), no longer necessarily meant a guilty verdict.
More similar words: mugger, juggernaut, debugging, suggest, suggestion, dagger, bigger, stagger, trigger, staggered, staggering, exaggerate, exaggerated, surgery, imagery, drudgery, ironmongery, bug, sluggish, struggle, struggle for, rigged, ragged, doggedly, struggle against, very, fiery, every, misery, gallery.