Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The glacier calved a large iceberg.
(2) A river or glacier debouches on the plains.
(3) The best bit was walking along the glacier.
(4) The route up the Wellenkuppe from the glacier follows a wide snow ramp and then scrambles over rock for a while.
(5) Glacier walking is a piece of cake; well this bit was, with rolling hills of dazzling serenity.
(6) Eventually camp was pitched on the glacier, 36 hours after the start of the summit bid.
(7) The glacier feeding the fjord starts to melt at this time of year.
(8) Temsco also offers custom tours to LeConte Glacier and Mount McKinley.
(9) The rock broke from a cliff southeast of Glacier Point.
(10) Skiing takes place on the Kitzsteinhorn[sentencedict.com], a spectacular glacier towering over the surrounding countryside.
(11) There was 9,000 feet of descent to the glacier to prepare for.
(12) The Stubai glacier is another good bet for summer skiing.
(13) Residents of Glacier Bay are complaining about the pollution caused by cruise ships.
(14) It was as tall and cold as a glacier rolling down a valley, crunching trees like matchsticks.
(15) The glacier dislocated great stones.
(16) Campgrounds in Glacier National Park open in late May and early June.
(17) Official archaeology views it as the chance remains of a glacier.
(18) Accommodation is at Neustift, a pretty little village 20 minutes from the glacier, or Fulpmes further down the valley. Sentencedict.com
(19) We went back to the top and made fresh tracks towards Chamonix through windswept powder snow on the Glacier du Geant.
(20) They made their assault on the south face of the glacier.
(21) After a vineyard visit, members head to Greymouth for hiking up the Franz Joseph Glacier with a local guide.
(22) There is now a strong case for a realistic dialogue between those studying glacier dynamics and those studying forms.
(23) But, at our request, the planes soared up the bay and through a canyon over LeConte Glacier.
(24) Here are scattered numerous slate boulders which have been carried by glacier action and dumped on a limestone shelf.
(25) They were arrested only days after breaking a world record by riding across a glacier in the Himalayas.
(26) Soar above glacial peaks and swim underwater through the icy caverns submerged within the Chaos Glacier.
(27) Our goal was to get as close as possible to LeConte Glacier, the southernmost active tidewater glacier in the Northern Hemisphere.
(28) She held the lead and quietly plodded upward through the crisp snow that covered the long Baskan Glacier.
(29) The collection is being marketed as clothing for ice climbers, glacier explorers and back-country skiers.
(30) And up this way, in easy hiking distance, the great Knik Glacier.