Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Check whether a fuse has blown.
2. The fuse blew as he pressed the button to start the motor.
3. Have you tried changing the fuse?
4. The bomb had been set with a four-hour fuse.
5. He struck a match reignited the fuse.
6. He set the fuse to thirty minutes.
7. I taught him how to change a fuse .
8. The egg and sperm fuse together as one cell.
9. A faulty fuse was the villain of the piece.
10. The bombs inside were on a one-hour fuse.
11. He struck a match and ignited the fuse.
12. You'll blow a fuse if you put the electric heater and the cooker on at the same time.
13. My curling iron always blows a fuse.
14. We can fuse the various ingredients into glass.
15. Do you know how to change a fuse?
16. The skull bones fuse between the ages of fifteen and twenty-five.
17. This is the right fuse for the refrigerator.
18. In Istanbul, East and West fuse together in a way that is fascinating to observe.
19. Don't irritate her, she's on a short fuse today.
20. You may find your temper on a short fuse when confronting your teenager.
21. Perry lit the fuse and retreated to a safe distance.
22. Changing a fuse is one of those fiddly jobs I hate.
23. Use a 3 amp fuse for equipment up to 720 watts.
24. For all my experience, I blew a fuse in the quarter-final and could have been sent off.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Mr Yanto, who had a very short fuse, told her to get out.
26. This piece of equipment needs a thirty - ampere fuse.
27. When Mr Brown's daughter got married against his wishes, he blew a fuse.
28. Their solution was to isolate specific clones of B cells and fuse them with cancer cells.
29. There was an overload on the electrical circuit and the fuse blew.
30. Be careful! A short circuit will blow out the fuse.