Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The drug must be taken from the onset of the infection.
2. Her life was finally extinguished by the onset of liver complaint.
3. The onset of depression often follows a traumatic event.
4. His first hit record marked the onset of an astonishing career.
5. The new treatment can delay the onset of the disease by several years.
6. These drugs can significantly delay the onset of the disease.
7. Our troops withstood the onset of the enemy.
8. Patients taking sulphasalazine at the time of onset of relapse continued on this drug.
9. There is an insidious onset of complaints, several days after exposure or shock etc.
10. Seversk was created in 1949, at the onset of the superpowers' nuclear arms race.
11. Both projects reported success in delaying onset of smoking among adolescents and in achieving lower levels of smoking uptake.
12. At the onset she had been referred to a surgeon and had a normal barium enema and chest x ray.
13. For these serious psychiatric conditions the onset of new cases in later life appears to be very rare.
14. The fourth cause of sleep onset insomnia is a stress-induced response to what is known as conditioned insomnia.
15. This is a severe pleural pain of sudden onset(sentencedict.com), accompanied by fever and severe difficulty in breathing.
16. Computer image acquisition began at the onset of the injection.
17. 40 percent of patients was treated within three hours of the onset of symptoms.
18. Most of the passes have been closed with the onset of winter.
19. The air struck dank and chill, and the overcast sky pre-empted the onset of dusk.
20. Girls, on the contrary, have almost invariably developed sexually before the onset of the disease.
21. It is studying applications to tests for a family history of early onset of Alzheimer's disease.
22. Therefore, it is unlikely that reflux of acid or gas had occurred just before the onset of the contractile activity.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Annually: Check central air conditioning and room units before the onset of hot weather.
24. Patients seen in the first half hour after the onset of symptoms are experiencing most severe pain.
25. To dread the slightest sneeze or cough that might herald the onset of polio or tuberculosis.
26. The patients studied were seen and treated up to 3 hours from the onset of symptoms.
27. Together they rode across Hodge Beck and gathered up the flocks to look them over before the onset of winter.
28. Rather these are mental health problems which predate the onset of later life.
29. In a patient presenting late or after a particularly large overdose recognition of the onset of liver failure is crucial.
30. For example, extraneous voiceless stops are often hypothesized at utterance onset.
More similar words: sunset, unsettle, unsettled, unsettling, consent, response, consensus, consequence, consecutive, consequently, in consequence, conservation, conservative, consequential, inconsequential, set, asset, set up, set off, beset, set out, upset, offset, corset, set down, closet, assets, settee, settle, sense.