Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Hillary clobbered him with a vase.
2. Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man to climb Mount Everest.
3. Since Bill Clinton took office, Hillary has undergone as many role transformations as her husband has ideological reincarnations.
4. She is a golden labrador to Hillary Clinton's rottweiler.
5. Anyway, the Hillary Clinton bashers claimed justification in subsequent events.
6. But for Monday, at least, Hillary Rodham Clinton was beyond reproach.
7. Irony abounds: In late winter 1992, Hillary Clinton soldiered on through public mortification toward the greater goal of the presidency.
8. Meanwhile we have the jubilant pictures of Hillary Clinton celebrating her husband's triumph in which she has played no small part.
9. I doubt that she and Hillary exchanged Christmas cards.
10. Hillary is nothing if not aware of the pitfalls that lie ahead.
11. By the time Hillary graduated, it was a completely different world.
12. Now the new president has appointed his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, to lead a task force on health care reform.
13. Safire, who ungentlemanly called Hillary a congenital liar, knows something of which he speaks.
14. Hillary whispered in his ear and took his speech out of her pocket.
15. Eleanor Roosevelt has a lot to say to Hillary Clinton.
16. Hillary Clinton she's not, but there was no trace of the frumpy babushka, below, from 1989.
17. If Hillary is the perfect partner, then in Al Gore he had the perfect running mate.
18. Hillary Clinton is featured on the cover of this week's Time magazine.
19. The reason Hillary Clinton dumped in the polls is that she scared a good many men in this country.
20. Hillary Clinton is the cool, radical feminist with an independent mind.
21. In early 1995, Hillary Clinton called for a demonstration of how the database operated, another memo shows.
22. Like Eleanor Roosevelt, Hillary Clinton is a strong individual whose public decorum is usually above reproach.
23. And at least Hillary Clinton chose an appropriate ghost(Sentencedict.com), acknowledging her mental and emotional connection to Eleanor Roosevelt at last.
24. Come to think of it, even Hillary Rodham Clinton could learn something from Alexander about how to invest her money.
25. Hillary Clinton visited Boca Raton Thursday to promote her book at a local bookstore.
26. All along, Republicans have viewed Hillary Clinton as fair game rather than fair maiden.
27. Hillary Clinton was questioned about the mysterious appearance of her law firm billing records.
28. If only she were as fiendish as her enemies say she is, Hillary Clinton might be enjoying all this.
29. Starr is investigating what he calls inconsistent statements by Hillary Clinton.
30. In her soft-spoken way, Elizabeth Dole is as much a political professional as Hillary Clinton.
More similar words: axillary, pupillary, ancillary, capillary, bacillary, maxillary, premaxillary, capillary bed, capillary tube, maxillary sinus, capillary vessel, capillary action, capillary tension, millard fillmore, pillar, medullary, pillared, corollary, tonsillar, mill around, capillarity, caterpillar, peritonsillar, one dollar bill, chinchilla, from pillar to post, pillar of strength, ventricular fibrillation, feel like a million dollars, hillbilly.