Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I hope this table is unoccupied.
2. The house was unoccupied at the time of the explosion.
3. I paint in my unoccupied hours.
4. I sat down at the nearest unoccupied table.
5. The fire broke out in two unoccupied cabins.
6. The room was unoccupied.
7. The house was unoccupied and in a bad state of disrepair.
8. The house had been left unoccupied for several years.
9. Conclusions - Children classified as unoccupied are almost certainly living in poverty as well as experiencing relatively high risks of mortality.
10. It's a scandal that there are so many unoccupied buildings in this city, and so many homeless people.
11. The family fled to unoccupied France.
12. Some have been unoccupied for more than four years, and most for at least six months.
13. Ideally the dwelling should be unoccupied and empty of furniture and floor coverings, although this is usually not possible.
14. Two wooden benches, unoccupied, their surface polished by human friction, repeated the corner made by their adjacent walls.
15. This world is just about empty and the unoccupied land is probably fertile.
16. The building is now unoccupied, and all radioactive or hazardous materials have been removed.
17. The unoccupied places around them must have given television viewers a picture of hosts abandoned by their guests of honour.
18. Around 1900-1901, the mill was closed and put up for sale, remaining unoccupied for some time.
19. At present, a council has to set the same standard charge for all unoccupied second homes.
20. Suddenly, a whole new planet was accessible; and not only accessible but available, unoccupied, deserted.
21. Shower cubicles were steamy with recent use, but also unoccupied.
22. If a property is insufficiently furnished for full habitation, it may also have been unoccupied for some length of time.
23. New owner Ena Giles spent over ￡30,000 in renovating the building, which had been vandalised while unoccupied.
24. It has to be very strong, because real estate can go unoccupied for a period of time.
25. Weekends and weekday evenings were the most difficult to manage; times when the young people were unoccupied.
26. Following earlier reductions in the staff the offices in our basement were unoccupied, but used for storing old files.
27. Many of the old houses that back onto the railway are now unoccupied.
28. In this sense, daydreaming is purposeful - not merely a random response to a superfluity of mentally unoccupied time: Daydreaming?
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. From the outside, I suppose I look like an unoccupied house with one unconvincing night-light left on.
30. The eight electrons in the valence shell occupy the bonding and non-bonding levels, leaving the anti-bonding levels unoccupied.
More similar words: preoccupied, occupy, occupant, preoccupy, occupation, preoccupation, cupid, occur, on occasion, occurring, occurrence, stupid, jupiter, cup, run off, runout, run out, pie, run over, run out of, piety, piece, make fun of, recuperate, unorthodox, pierce, soccer, knock, unobtrusive, sapience.