(1) An uncontrollable tremor shook his mouth.
(2) He was in one of his uncontrollable furies.
(3) I felt an uncontrollable urge to scream.
(4) I was suddenly overcome with an uncontrollable desire to hit him.
(5) It had been a time of almost uncontrollable excitement.
(6) I had an uncontrollable urge to laugh.
(7) The audience gave way to uncontrollable bursts of laughter.
(8) He burst into uncontrollable laughter at something I'd said.
(9) Uncontrollable children grow into young criminals.
(10) She's a wild uncontrollable girl(sentencedict.com/uncontrollable.html), but that new school should knock some sense into her.
(11) The presence of some uncontrollable children spoilt the evening.
(12) Uncontrollable anger swept over Jim when he learned how Mary had been treated.
(13) I dashed back to the bathroom, uncontrollable.
(14) Shaking with uncontrollable fury, she stood up to confront him.
(15) All will suffer from debilitating and uncontrollable movements and severe personality and cognitive changes.
(16) The crowds were fast becoming uncontrollable as they tried to push their way through the jammed entrance to the field.
(17) Not all the stories about Nicu's uncontrollable and violent lusts were true.
(18) The disease mostly affects people over 50[sentencedict.com], causing paralysis and uncontrollable tremors.
(19) If political and ethnic problems are not resolved the situation could become uncontrollable.
(20) She under no circumstances disciplines her children and they are uncontrollable.
(21) If you have no mind about your future, it is likely to run wild and become uncontrollable. Dr T.P.Chia
(22) The taser fires a two-pronged dart that overrides the central nervous system and causes uncontrollable muscle contractions.
(23) The sudden scalding pain, unexpected and acute, thrust him into a vortex of uncontrollable rage.
(24) Painting on unstretched paper causes uneven buckling when water is applied, resulting in distorted images or uncontrollable brushwork and washes.
(25) He cornered so fast that his brakes screamed in protest and they almost went into an uncontrollable skid.
(26) Once under drugs, granny rose from her ground-floor death bed and with uncontrollable strength began to mount the stairs.
(27) If they refused to let me go on a picnic I was uncontrollable for weeks.
(28) This animal's reaction to certain sequences of notes was to throw itself into uncontrollable convulsions.
(29) At the mention of Hannah's name, he flew into an uncontrollable rage.
(30) Last week the Soviet embassy in East Berlin even signalled it would not intervene if unrest became uncontrollable.
More similar words: control, take control, out of control, control group, under control, beyond control, uncomfortable, controversy, controversial, inconceivable, collaborate, collaboration, on the contrary, available, unconscious, be available, contrive, contrite, contrast, contrary, contract, unconventional, unconditionally, contrived, contribute, by contrast, contrast to, contravene, contractor, contributor.