Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Is social inequality the inevitable corollary of economic freedom?
2. In rural areas, the corollary of increased car ownership has been a rapid decline in the provision of public transport.
3. Neither of them knew about it, and the corollary of that is that someone else revealed the secret.
4. Unfortunately, violence is the inevitable corollary of such a revolutionary change in society.
5. The number of prisoners increased as a corollary of the government's determination to combat violent crime.
6. A corollary to this is that former slum-residents make poor landlords.
7. One such condition is a corollary of the Principle of Contradiction, and may be stated as follows.
8. Yet it is a pity that, as a corollary, his earlier and later poetry is left unread.
9. Thus the following theorem is a easy corollary to Lemma 3.
10. The government has promised tax cuts, but the corollary of this is that there will be a reduction in public services.
11. Surprisingly, environmental improvement has been a corollary to economic growth.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The corollary to this is the claim that bureaucracy in police stations is chimerical.
13. The corollary of tax breaks for target groups and desirable business behaviour is the need for identification and proof of qualification.
14. Of course, a basic corollary of the theory is that deep drilling should uncover a portion of these massive methane resources.
15. The parliament was, in fact, the religious corollary of the White City.
16. Thus was violence established as the corollary of dissidence.
17. The corollary of this is the increasing emphasis that has been placed on urban policies, such as Inner-City Partnerships and Enterprise Zones.
18. The corollary of that is that a higher proportion of their income is spent on tobacco products.
19. One corollary of that desire was that, apart from the Woodville forfeitures, little patronage became available for redistribution.
20. The corollary was just as true: elimination of nuclear weapons would require a return to National Service.
21. Huge increases in unemployment were the corollary of the government's economic policy.
22. One important corollary of this new integration Nietzsche had not mentioned in his letter to Rohde.
23. The Plowden Report was a national corollary to contemporary changes in assumptions about secondary education and the structures which embody those assumptions.
24. At 81d is the corollary that souls partially pure remain in the visible world.
25. Notes 1 A corollary branch of comparative research inverts the relationship to examine whether democracies achieve better levels of economic development.
26. Neither high levels of endemic unemployment, nor its corollary, mass dependence on benefits was envisaged.
27. As a corollary, AI-workers have tended to play down the importance of neurophysiological knowledge about the brain.
28. Here it is necessary to look at it briefly as a corollary of ahi.
29. A rapid increase in population would be a natural corollary of any such changes in the birth control program.
30. In an important sense, the expansion of managerial responsibilities was the corollary of the move towards a more flexible process operator.
More similar words: collar, capillary, uncontrollable, coronary artery bypass graft, roll, coronet, droll, stroll, scroll, enroll, roll up, roller, roll out, roll in, decorous, rolling, stroller, enrolled, holland, cellar, collate, stellar, enrollment, comptroller, collapse, salary, all around, collation, smell a rat, burglary.