4. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Relatives need time to grieve over loved ones they have lost.
6. Be sure and not grieve.
7. People need time to grieve after the death of a loved one.
8. I shall not grieve at her death.
9. I didn't have any time to grieve.
10. How can a child or young person immediately grieve for some one who denies their existence in that way?
11. Her tears seemed to grieve the kind-hearted Munchkins, for they immediately took out their handkerchiefs and began to weep also.
12. Once again I was slow to grieve.
13. It's perfectly natural to grieve for the loss of a pet.
14. Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. Rumi
15. Millet continued to grieve for his wife for many years after her death.
16. It's healthy to take time to grieve after the death of a loved one.
17. Yet they are not supposed to grieve.
18. We must allow ourselves time to grieve for the past but the guards had no such time.
19. Orestes told her gently not to grieve for them.
20. I grieve the loss of her companionship, but I haven't lost her friendship.
21. Well, they grieve; we grieve for a while and then get on with our lives.
22. People must be allowed to grieve the loss of a relative for as long as they need to.
23. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. Epictetus
24. Like most of us who grieve in more normal situations, they have to be asking themselves: Why this particular person?
25. He and I still grieve for Langford, but our search for him has changed.
27. The tales of the vessel's outrageous life on the coastal trade became a highly-successful series starring Roddy McMillan and John Grieve.
28. In many ways, it would be better to show respect and let people grieve in private.
29. Perhaps Margaret just wants that corpse to be her husband's, to give her something to grieve over.
30. If the women of the tyrant nations do not grieve for the crimes of those nations, who will?
More similar words: aggrieved, grievance, reprieve, grief, sieve, relieve, believe, achieve, relieved, believe in, achievement, it is believed that, developing countries, grip, grin, grim, chagrin, grimace, angrily, medieval, integrity, achievable, agriculture, mischievous, agribusiness, agricultural, brief, eerie, dried, priest.