Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We manufacture undergarments that tone and slenderize.
2. With protective, all-enveloping aluminium-foil undergarments even this would be possible.
3. The undergarments are fear, guilt and helplessness.
4. Her undergarment is LV classic, 1 set is 70 thousand dollars!
5. Any and all undergarment or swimsuit items are nonreturnable, no exceptions.
6. Especially demand for better whiteness from garment and undergarment manufacturers increases day by day.
7. The diamond shaped undergarment is embroidered with a peony.
8. Question is --- What brand undergarment she is wearing?
9. And a single soiled undergarment can spread those dangerous bacteria to the whole load.
10. For best results,(sentencedict.com) please take your measurements over undergarment.
11. The lifesaving undergarment will be manufactured within the next two years.
12. Under that , men and women wore an undergarment reaching to the knees, similar to a shirt.
13. The little girl put on a diamond shaped undergarment made by her mother.
14. Construction began with an undergarment shaped like ice - cream cone that was fitted perfectly to Natalie Portman.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Camisole:a woman's sleeveless undergarment, now usually worn under a sheer blouse.
16. Her pink undergarment can be seen only at her ankles, while her blue overgarment is visible both here and on her chest.
17. Our main selection ranges over exquisite lingerie, elegant undergarment, spicy underwear , thermal underwear , pajamas, beachwear, stockings and so forth.
18. He could also see a line of washing, which included, he realized to his delight, the clerical undergarments.
19. Harry could see the sun glistening on the naked patches of her body although she had not yet removed her undergarments.
20. One of them dropped into a formal curtsey, revealing both her cleavage and her undergarment, and he smiled grimly.
More similar words: kindergarten, garment, undergo, undergrowth, undergraduate, bewilderment, under, under way, founder, thunder, plunder, underway, undercut, flounder, come under, fall under, underlie, understand, undertake, undersell, undermine, torment, underlying, underneath, underwrite, undertaking, tormented, under control, misunderstood, impairment.