Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The terrorists were killed when their bomb detonated unexpectedly.
2) The train stopped unexpectedly and we were jolted forwards.
3) Having to pay out unexpectedly for car repairs made a big hole in my savings.
4) The champion was unexpectedly knocked out in the first round.
5) I happened on him in the street unexpectedly.
6) Quite unexpectedly he turned on his heel and walked out of the door.
7) The host attacked the city unexpectedly.
8) Moss had clamped an unexpectedly strong grip on his arm.
9) She unexpectedly came into a fortune when her cousin died.
10) His financial problems were compounded when he unexpectedly lost his job.
11) The car drew out unexpectedly and almost caused an accident.
12) The volcano unexpectedly blew up early in the morning.
13) She panics when people pop in unexpectedly, rushing round plumping cushions.
14) The device detonated unexpectedly.
15) Not unexpectedly, most local business depends on tourism.
16) Miserable, and unexpectedly lonely, she went in search of Jean-Paul.
17) She died unexpectedly of a heart attack.
18) The Labour candidate unexpectedly overturned the long-standing Tory majority.
19) They had arrived unexpectedly.
20) Its round towers and conical turrets peep unexpectedly through the trees on the hills north of Cardiff.
21) The illustrations were going unexpectedly well and the emotional ups and downs of yesterday were starting to fade from her memory.
22) Equally, an unwanted or unhappy pregnancy may result unexpectedly in the birth of an instantly beloved child.
23) The road of life is like a large river,because of the power of the currents,river courses appear unexpectedly where there is no flowing water.
24) I had just put the dinner on when Jim walked in unexpectedly.
25) I'd planned a romantic evening together, but circumstances conspired against it - friends arrived unexpectedly and then Dave was called out to an emergency.
26) We thought he'd been killed,[http://sentencedict.com/unexpectedly.html] but our prayers were answered when he arrived home unexpectedly.
27) The desire to be a mother may creep up on you unexpectedly.
28) He found he had struck it rich when he unexpectedly inherited some money from his aunt.
29) She turned on him a glance of tearful gratitude that caused Karelius an unexpectedly sharp pang of jealousy.
30) While weak earnings forecasts caused many stocks to fall sharply, unexpectedly strong outlooks or actual earnings were rewarded.
More similar words: unexpected, expected, dejectedly, expect, distractedly, expectation, life expectancy, unexplored, inexpensive, reputedly, repeatedly, reportedly, agitatedly, specter, undoubtedly, wholeheartedly, elected, selected, infected, dejected, directed, connected, protected, be connected with, doggedly, allegedly, expel, expert, supposedly, perplexedly.