Random good picture Not show
1. I've forgotten my umbrella - what a nuisance!
2. She absent-mindedly left her umbrella on the bus.
3. I've come out without my umbrella.
4. She jabbed me in the arm with her umbrella.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love.
6. Harry held an umbrella over Dawn.
7. A sudden gust of wind blew his umbrella inside out.
8. She let down her umbrella and furled it.
9. Remind me to take my umbrella with me, please.
10. Deciding to brave the weather, he grabbed his umbrella and went out.
11. Please don't thrust at me with that umbrella.
12. She returned to collect her umbrella.
13. She hit him on the head with her umbrella.
14. Can you identify your umbrella among this lot?
15. Don't forget to take your umbrella when you go.
16. Umbrella and raincoats are what people need in rainy days.
17. You'll poke someone in the eye with that umbrella if you're not careful!
18. Excuse my taking your umbrella by mistake.
19. It may rain you'd better take an umbrella in case .
20. It was so windy my umbrella turned inside out.
21. The wind turned my umbrella inside out.
22. I'll have to go back for my umbrella.
23. The weather forecast said rain, so take your umbrella when you go out.
24. 'Contact sports' is an umbrella term for a variety of different sports.
25. Wear your boots and take an umbrella; it's pouring out.
26. I felt a few spots of rain so I put my umbrella up.
27. It started to rain, so Tricia stopped to put up her umbrella .
28. He walked briskly along the path swinging his rolled-up umbrella.
29. Be careful not to poke someone in the eye with your umbrella.
30. I spent the day on the beach, lying under a beach umbrella , reading.
More similar words: umbrage, as well as, well-bred, flagellate, embroil, embrace, embrasure, embroidery, dumb, thumb, number, rumble, thumbs up, succumb, stumble, a number of, dumbfound, cumbersome, any number of, allay, dumbfounded, bred, to the number of, fibre, break, bread, breed, fall away, fallacy, collar.