1. Uncured pork from a firm at Wisbech, Cambs, has been withdrawn from sale by supermarkets and shops.
2. The cure rate was increased every year. The uncured rate within past 5 years was decreased.
3. PRECAUTIONS: Uncured resins may cause skin sensitization in susceptible persons. In case of contact, wash skin with soap and water.
4. The processability of uncured EPDM would be improved by decreasing process frequency, increasing strain or temperature.
5. The cure rate was increased every year. The uncured rate past 5 years was decreased.
6. High efficiency uncured compounds, sheet, strip, tube, special shape for Viton, Silicone, EPDM, HNBR, HBR, NR...etc.
7. The problem of returned books has been an uncured illness for the global publishing.
8. Uncured paint is dry enough to allow some handling.
9. The unfired and uncured mud brick made of red mud, fly ash,(Sentencedict) aggregates and so on is pressed and cured in nature.
10. Generally, an uncured specimen has a hardness reading below normal.
11. The results showed that the gel time of uncured resin could greatly affected by ambience, which is much shorter in air than in an atmosphere.
12. Higher concentrations can be used for cleaning light uncured paint overspray.
13. An animal had schizophrenia was uncured.
14. In clinic, the examinations about HIV should he conventionally taken on patients with chronic diarrhea, lasting fever, progressive weight loss or uncured oral candidiasis.
15. Results Among 217 patients, 212 were cured(97.5%), 5 were partially improved(2.5%), without uncured case. The cardiopulmonary function of the cured patients were normal, the complications disappeared.
16. If you're concerned about the level of nitrites in lunch meats, look for one that's uncured .
17. The results showed that total and chemical crosslinking density of the vulcanizates and physical crosslinking density of uncured NR could be measured by NMR spectroscopy.
18. Any area of the coating found to be off-ratio or uncured shall be repaired by removal of all defective coating, and re-prepared and re-coated in accordance with the specification described herein.
19. Long period of clinical experience suggested treating cough from lung, and treating uncured chronic cough from liver and heart.
20. The results of tests show that the burning rates of uncured propellants can be predicated exactly with DSC method and the base burning rate of some formulation is predicated successfully.
21. The resistance to water of the cured coatings is better than that of uncured coatings.