Random good picture Not show
3. The poet's voiceneed not merely be the record of man , it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure andprevail.
4. Eight massive stone pillars supported the roof.
5. This pillar is a monument to all those who died in the civil war.
6. I fell asleep against a pillar.
7. The roof of the church was supported by stone pillars.
8. A row of reinforced concrete pillars supports the bridge.
9. The pillar obstructed our view of the stage.
10. The pillars couldn't support the weight of the roof.
11. The steel pillars began to buckle.
12. This pillar is a monument to all those who died in the war.
13. The roof is supported by eight massive stone pillars.
14. I can't decipher what is inscribed on the pillar.
15. She has buffeted about from pillar to post for ten years.
16. The pillar of her economic policy was keeping tight control over money supply.
17. Christine's been a pillar of strength to me.
18. The pillars have to support the weight of the roof.
19. Her view of the stage was obstructed by a pillar.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Equality is one of the pillars of socialism.
21. I've seen these pillared, high-chinned buildings, their deep chests thrown out in settled cultural pride.
22. Pillared layered materials are mostly mesoporous and they are noticed for the versatility in structure and property.
23. Amine - pillared lanthanum niobates with different chains length as pillars were characterized with XRD, TG and DSC.
24. The automobile industry is a national pillared industry, which is the primary factor affecting a country's economy.
25. Architects devised the enormous curving stairway, the wide, panelled passageways, the delicately arched and pillared windows.
26. Lights beamed from uncurtained windows, cars swarmed around a pillared porch and the noise was like being on a battlefield again.
27. Soon he had a strong fire going and the blue smoke pillared up through the young oak leaves.
28. We realized that the research on the sysnthsis and application of new layer materials in titania pillared catalyst would be promising in future.
29. The invention relates to a method for preparing a CO shift catalyst by using pillared clay.
30. Etherification of methanol with ethylene oxide(EO) was investigated systematically on the pillared rare earth solid acid catalyst.
More similar words: pillar, capillary, caterpillar, capillary action, from pillar to post, pillage, spillage, pill, spill, pillow, spill out, pillory, pillion, spilled, spilling, spill over, dollar, collar, cellar, pillowcase, pillow talk, stellar, villa, pillow fight, all around, spill the beans, smell a rat, corollary, maxilla, village.