Random good picture Not show
(1) Marx's Reproduction Schemas Marx formalised his ideas about simple and extended reproduction in Vol.
(2) The grouping formalised the situation by creating four essentially geographically based companies, even though they did stray into one another's territories.
(3) I formalised the drawing into a line and put a circle round it.
(4) In office this vague idea has formalised into radical decentralisation: handing power to parents to run schools, to general practitioners to run the NHS(sentencedict .com), to local voters to pick police commissioners.
(5) The first formalised version of the rules of football, known as the Cambridge Rules, was drawn up by Cambridge student representatives of leading boarding schools at Trinity College in 1848.
(6) But Costa formalised it, and as Flamengo were successful, his rhombus midfield spread.
(7) There is a formalised system of vows, and various institutions where they receive training.
(8) China in October launched a landmark reform that formalised the transfer of land use rights by farmers, and has urged banks to provide easier funding.
(9) Some companies have formalised this kind of approach by creating "rolling forecasts".
(10) Financial economists, meanwhile, formalised theories of the efficiency of markets,[sentencedict.com] fuelling the notion that markets would regulate themselves and financial innovation was always beneficial.
(11) Markowitz formalised these ideas and drew up the mathematical formulae to optimise diversification.
(12) But they had formalised their love, and had the paperwork.
(13) The twinning of Leeds and St Mary was formalised at a function held last week.
(14) This has resulted in a growing need for a more detailed and more formalised information system.
(15) This will probably have a worse risk-benefit trade off than the formalised use of league tables.
(16) It is therefore imperative that inspection procedure is standardised and formalised as much as possible.
(17) These political linkages, as I hope to demonstrate, seemed to grow increasingly formalised and official during the regime of Primo de Rivera.
(18) If this sounds a bit too risky (in terms of time and personal safety), then go online for some formalised hitching, by using schemes such as LiftShare and CarShare.
(19) Thus landscape gardening , the ancient art of emperors, became formalised desiccated, sterile.
(20) However, all knowledge in moral field are various understanding and insight which cannot be fully formalised in words.
(21) 'She and William had discussed engagement at length and he had assured her that things would be formalised within weeks,' says a friend of Kate.
(22) In UK waters regulatory control has not yet been formalised , but once draft regulations come into force ship to ship transfers will only be able to take place in harbour or port authorities.
(23) If the racism of his party, the Rhodesian Front, was less crude than that practised in Portugal's African possessions, and less formalised than in South Africa, it was racism just the same.
More similar words: normalise, formalise, formalism, normalisation, formality, formalize, normality, normalize, formalized, abnormality, informality, formalities, normalization, informal English, realised, visualised, centralised, specialised, decentralised, institutionalised, formal, normal, formally, anormal, normally, normalcy, informal, abnormal, subnormal, supernormal.