Random good picture Not show
1. We're hoping for a return to normality as soon as possible.
2. A complete return to normality may take weeks.
3. By now any semblance of normality had disappeared.
4. At least a semblance of normality has been restored to parts of the country.
5. A semblance of normality has returned with people going to work and shops re-opening.
6. Life at last returned to some semblance of normality.
7. They are hoping for a return to normality now that the war is over.
8. He tried to restore some semblance of normality to their home life.
9. We'll soon get back to some semblance of normality .
10. Now that the civil war is over, relative normality has returned to the south of the country.
11. Of course, not all judgments about psychological normality whether by therapists or by other people-are based on the degree of expressiveness.
12. The normality judgment task has an additional purpose.
13. The activity gave a normality to the scene which belied the extraordinary events that had taken place there just a few days before.
14. The normality of Highly dangerous cars crash violently in comparison with?
15. In this respect, the basic criterion for normality is not actual occurrence but contextual plausibility.
16. In Kitwe city centre normality ceased altogether and the area resembled a war zone.
17. They would like normality, but without its faults.
18. Another way to think about normality is to call it the absence of most conflict and anxiety.
19. The city has now returned to some semblance of normality after last night's celebrations.
20. The will to survive is extraordinary and at times overwhelming, capable of fashioning some form of normality even out of the darkest hour.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. After the flood there was a slow return to normality.
22. After the war, life returned to a semblance of normality.
23. These studies have been classified into those which supported normality and those which did not.
24. Data were examined initially using the Francia and Shapria W' test of normality.
25. Midwives consult with a doctor if there is any deviation from normality during the birth.
26. The main office gradually returned to a semblance of normality.
27. Such research makes it crystal clear that decisions about normality and abnormality are filled with biases.
28. They can also very often rank sentences in order of normality.
29. Don't pass on your passions, to settle in the stale normality. Endure. Strive. Ensure. Anthony Liccione
30. Judgment Results: The overall mean speed rating was 4.26 and mean normality rating was 6.38.
More similar words: formal, formally, normally, informal, malleability, quality, vitality, venality, sexuality, mortality, generality, personality, nationality, conviviality, principality, originality, impartiality, essentiality, technicality, municipality, mortality rate, infant mortality, confidentiality, thermal, format, dormant, geothermal, formation, performance, information.