Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Meditation tends to lower or normalize blood pressure.
2. Research psychologists normalize the results of their studies by comparing their subjects' behaviour with that of the general public.
3. The two countries agreed to normalize relations .
4. Some people do lose weight when they normalize their eating, but not everyone.
5. How to normalize the descriptions of authorized photo-offset books is discussed based on an analysis of its current status and problems.
6. Further normalize the real estate market.
7. At first utilized the SOT to normalize the multiwavelet coefficients in high frequency band and removed the signal-dependence of the speckle noise.
8. Only unit quaternions represent rotations, so normalize your quaternions if you have to.
9. Retinol is known to normalize the as it helps the skin stay soft , smooth and plump.
10. Meanwhile we must normalize the market outside stock exchange and transaction outside market, second-board market, first-board market work together to support the sound development of venture capital.
11. The Normalize check box determines whether the times are shown relative to the start of the log (normalized) or in absolute time (unnormalized).
12. Scrub: Reprocessing packets to normalize and defragment them.
13. Includes fade-in, fade-out, volume normalize, band pass, chorus, flanger, echo and speed.
14. By following stipulations in the OpenID Authentication Specification Version 2.0,[sentence dictionary] OpenID RPs are able to decode (or "normalize") an identifier to figure out how to authenticate a user.
15. There may be some deep-seated emotional reason which has to be dealt with before your eating habits normalize.
16. Those who coped better, I have decided, were the ones who tried to normalize their family life.
17. That cooperation was crucial for the Clinton administration to win congressional support to lift a wartime trade embargo and normalize diplomatic relations.
18. Eisenhower was prepared to make concessions in order to normalize the situation.
19. It also helped her to learn about, give a name to, and normalize this postpartum condition.
20. Moisture regulating - Multi-Active Day Cream allows the skin to continuously normalize its hydration level.
21. They are also helping to develop clinical strategies to promote such adaptations and normalize development.
22. Still, in order to create their dreamed-of state, to normalize the lives of the Jewish inhabitants, and to make possible the ingathering of the Holocaust survivors, they accepted the partition plan.
23. In general, these drugs improve BMD, reduce fracture risk, and tend to normalize serum alkaline phosphatase and calcium homeostasis in hypermetabolic states (Table 2).
24. Let us hope that relations with this country will normalize soon.
25. Following analysis of the intention of assets debasing , the author put forward some countermeasures to perfect and normalize assets debasing accounting information in terms of problems there.
26. They said enforcing the ban against sex - selective abortions could normalize the sex ratio in the future.
27. The first test case that we will implement concerns the Tag : normalize method.
28. Rotating the image according to the inertial principal axis can normalize it in position.
29. The eigenvector extracted by this curve fitting can avoid negative effects of the error endpoints and normalize the length of the pitch contour .
30. Would not lift the embargo unless Cuba releases political prisoners, starts instituting free press and takes other steps to democratize the island, but is looking to normalize relations at some point.
More similar words: normality, abnormality, formal, normal, formally, normally, informal, abnormal, abnormally, semiformal, malformation, realize, scandalize, idealize, finalize, vocalize, penalize, globalize, socialize, visualize, tantalize, neutralize, specialize, liberalize, radicalize, capitalize, revitalize, socialized, generalize, demoralize.