Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) They have decentralised the company and made it less bureaucratic.
(2) We decentralised our operations last year and opened several regional offices.
(3) Outdated voting mechanisms, a decentralised, idiosyncratic procedure, and the archaic electoral college have received comment.
(4) A decentralised business will usually consist of independent profit centres or divisions.
(5) They are muttering about having City Hall's powers decentralised in their favour.
(6) Through the development of community services and a decentralised, non-bureaucratic welfare state, we can lift people out of poverty and deprivation.
(7) In contrast, decentralised bargaining systems have a restricting influence upon the degree of union membership attained.
(8) Some medium-sized firms will be decentralised and structured by divisions.
(9) The network of regional banks is being decentralised(sentencedict.com), in order to give local managers more freedom and accountability.
(10) This in turn underpins the move to decentralised care and the stripping away of much that is done in acute hospitals today.
(11) Small-scale, decentralised, ver-satile, nonhierarchical enterprises were the order of the day.
(12) These outfits are non - hierarchical , decentralised , nominally leaderless and organised with militaristic precision.
(13) The German constitution is an excellent model of decentralised government.
(14) envisioned as a decentralised world-wide information space for sharing machine-readable data with a minimum of integration costs"?
(15) Not only are decentralised organisations more efficient, they are also the inevitable consequence of technological progress.
(16) There is little evidence to support the claim that federal states are decentralised.
(17) Decentralisation Finally we need to spend some time considering the role of decentralised administration in the public sector.
(18) They are wrong for this country's future and contrary to this party's belief in decentralised wage bargaining.
(19) Well ... the thing to cling to is that everything like this is still decentralised.
(20) Moreover, such educational concepts are integrally related to political commitments to a radical and decentralised democratic social and political structure.
(21) The Government must establish the constitutional framework for stable and decentralised government.
(22) The government needs advice on constructing a tax system for a decentralised economy.
(23) But radical ideas are needed to form a new model of the public sector-dynamic, decentralised and democratic.
(24) China is governed by a form authoritarianism but it is a decentralised one.
(25) Social networks are particularly useful for self - organised nationalist communities are decentralised and lack a clear structure.
(26) China is governed by a form of authoritarianism but it is a decentralised one.
More similar words: centralised, decentralize, decentralized, centralise, centralist, centralize, centralized, centralization, central, neutralise, central bank, world trade center, central powers, central heating, central america, transcendentalism, central nervous system, decent, central processing unit, decently, indecent, indecently, realised, moralise, visualised, specialised, nerve centre, demoralise, ventral, institutionalised.