Random good picture Not show
1. Poverty is an abnormality to rich people. It is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
2. The X-rays showed some slight abnormality.
3. Caitlin was born with a life-threatening heart abnormality.
4. Prevalence of each congenital abnormality entity after prevention was calculated from the birth prevalence and the percentage effectiveness of prevention.
5. The handicap is caused by a chromosomal abnormality which basically means that there is an additional chromosome in the cells.
6. Therefore, base excess reflects an abnormality in the buffer base concentration.
7. The major symptom of the muscular abnormality in hypophosphatemia is weakness.
8. The only renal functional abnormality consistently noted in, hyperuricemic patients is a mild defect in concentrating ability.
9. All Rottweilers showing an abnormality in the hip joint.
10. Dyslexia may be caused by a brain abnormality involving the sense of sight.
11. If an abnormality were found, your doctor would discuss the possibility of a termination.
12. It is a terrible abnormality that I am determined to correct.
13. The abnormality of these grants in the context of the protectorate is not, however, only a matter of scale.
14. Anencephalus is, of course, a lethal congenital abnormality.
15. Researchers are still trying to isolate the gene that causes this abnormality.
16. Further scans are required to confirm the diagnosis of an abnormality.
17. The tests often have beneficial results by removing some of the anxiety about the possibility of any abnormality.
18. Main outcome measures - Prevalence at birth and prevalence after prevention in 73 congenital abnormality types or groups.
19. Such research makes it crystal clear that decisions about normality and abnormality are filled with biases.
20. Nathan thought bitterly about how it was only his abnormality that made him suitable for Leila's purposes.
21. When the granulomas infiltrate the root of the lungs, nearby lymph nodes swell and produce the X-ray abnormality your doctor saw.
22. They seem to have a certain psychological reality for native speakers as units of knowledge in spite of their abnormality as units of behaviour.
23. There is no clear correlation between the number of injections and the degree of abnormality recorded.
24. So should we wherever we find it, for this is how we come to see abnormality in everyone.
25. They suggest that this factor may be related to genetic abnormality or more rapid progression of growth in younger women.
26. Some preventive methods overlap but only one was considered for each congenital abnormality entity.
27. But this sense of isolation and estrangement was easy enough to understand(http://sentencedict.com/abnormality.html), and certainly indicated no abnormality.
28. The defence have said medical evidence gleaned from tests on Mr Harris' brain shows he suffers from a rare abnormality.
29. Furthermore, ultrasound scanning detects other physical anomalies, of which some are associated with genetic abnormality.
30. The third group of patients with a diluting defect and hyponatremia are those with no apparent abnormality of total body sodium content.
More similar words: normality, formal, formally, normally, informal, malleability, reality, quality, vitality, equality, morality, venality, frugality, mortality, brutality, sexuality, generality, inequality, commonality, personality, speciality, nationality, principality, hospitality, conviviality, originality, impartiality, municipality, spirituality, essentiality.