Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She didn't like the formality of the party.
2. She rephrased the letter to give it more formality.
3. There's no time for formality in everyday life.
4. The manager's signature was just a formality.
5. Signing the forms is little more than a formality.
6. In some ways, the official opening is a formality.
7. A note of formality in his voice alerted her to the fact that others were listening.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The loan was arranged with little formality.
9. They said the interview was just a formality/a mere formality, as they've already given me the job.
10. There is always some degree of formality when one speaks to a stranger.
11. Lillith's formality and seriousness amused him.
12. She greeted him with stiff formality.
13. The level of formality determines the precise mode of expression.
14. Different levels of formality are appropriate in different situations.
15. The new manager showed a healthy disrespect for formality.
16. The arrangement was more a formality than a genuine partnership of two nations.
17. She preferred to maintain a cool formality in her dealings with her manager.
18. I found the formality of the occasion irritating.
19. 'Register' is the term commonly used to describe different levels of formality in language.
20. Getting a gun licence here seems to be just a formality.
21. With the Cold War almost over, the talks were a mere formality.
22. You've got the job. The interview will be a mere formality.
23. Your acceptance into the club will be a mere formality.
24. At board meetings you have to get used to the formality of the language.
25. The time had come to cross the great divide between formality and truth.
26. Her remarks were quite out of keeping with the formality of the occasion.
27. You'll have to sign the visitors' book, but it's just a formality.
28. It is important to be aware of the level of formality required at any social function.
29. He already knows he has the job so the interview is a mere formality.
30. She was clearly the best candidate for the job, so her interview was just a formality.
More similar words: normality, abnormality, normalize, normalise, formal, normal, formally, normally, abnormal, informal, abnormally, supernormal, paranormal, semiformal, formaldehyde, malformation, malleability, quality, reality, banality, venality, equality, finality, tonality, morality, fatality, vitality, totality, legality, geniality.