Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The lower section of center pipe ruptured is anormal failure in solution mining.
2. It was found that an anormal light bridge formed in the old main spot when the two umbrae merged into one instead of the opposite case, i. e. , one umbra split into two.
3. Conclusion The anormal expression of CD44 in infertility will reduce endometrium's acceptation, which led to the failure of imbed.
4. The anormal proliferation of the cardiac fibroblast can facilitate the progress of the remodeling of the cardiac ventricle and accelerate the process of the heart failure.
5. The anormal of cell apoptosis will lead to happen of many other human diseases include cancer.
6. Anormal screening test means that the risk of a chromosomal abnormality is reduced, but not zero.
7. He was almost twice as tall as anormal man and at least five times as wide.
8. Anormal Psychology has different patterns.
9. Remote sensing as a new technology has been applyed in the prospecting of ground anormal indication of oil and gas.
10. The authors expect further declines in NLR as surgeons and obstetricians gain confidence in the negative predictive value of anormal appendix visualized by MR imaging.
11. The research on the nano-multilayer films has attracted wide attention because of their anormal properties in physics and mechanics.
12. The track evolution is very important there, so if we have no rain and anormal weekend,(http://Sentencedict.com) tomorrow's information will be updated for Sunday when the track will be much better.
13. Neurasthenia patients sensitive to the performance of the major internal environment is also not anormal reaction.
14. daily multivitamin with minerals, except iron, is also recommended. Anormal amount of food, on Induction, is around 20 grams of sugar (ornet carb.), at least 100 grams of fat.
More similar words: paranormal, formal, normal, formally, normally, informal, normalcy, abnormal, subnormal, supernormal, normalise, normalize, abnormally, formalise, normality, formality, formalize, formalized, semiformal, abnormality, formalities, informality, malformation, formaldehyde, informal English, anomaly, thermal, format, athermal, anomalous.