1. Two fourteenth-century manuscripts of this text are still extant.
2. We have some extant parish records from the sixteenth century.
3. The oldest extant document is dated 1492.
4. Some of Washington's letter are extant.
5. Few of the manuscripts are still extant.
6. The last extant chancery bond is dated 21 June.
7. It is closely related to a longer version extant in four manuscripts three of which assign it to him.
8. From an early date - extant records suggest 1407 to 1410 - Hoccleve was obsessed by anxiety about his financial security.
9. He dropped in at the still extant Paperback Shop.
10. And not just because there is no extant reference to the sculpture from the first three centuries after the warrior's death.
11. There are over 7,200 drawings extant and it has taken Claudie Judrin ten years to complete the task.
12. A few examples are extant from this early period but most of these have been greatly altered.
13. She founded a still extant Bridgettine order for whom she provided a Rule.
14. Four coins from his mint there are extant; two of them are solid silver, and two are plated.
15. However, the significance of this is questionable, as extant specimens all emanate from a single obverse die.
16. This is one of the few extant manuscripts.
17. The manor house and Ferriby Hall are still extant and remind one of the former grandeur of the High Street.
18. Extant examples of maps date from 1602 and there are contemporary accounts of mapping and the use of maps from considerably earlier.
19. In the few extant representations she is always shown as veiled.
20. Her extant artistic works include a number of miniatures and paintings, notably her illustrated breviary.
21. A limited number of documents from the period are still extant.
22. However it began, the human immunodeficiency virus must be far older than any of its extant strains.
23. More amenable land had become available and J.H. Taylor was commissioned to design the course still largely extant.
24. And even if the defence took militant forms, its boundaries were defined by extant relations of production.http://sentencedict.com/extant.html
25. In the Middle Ages there were five churches around the square, but the only one still extant is St Nicholas.
26. It is a well-preserved and particularly fine example and one of the four early churches extant.
27. Finished, the 4-foot-high platform was three times larger than any stage extant in San Francisco.
28. Although his letters have not survived, a monastic Rule which he composed is still extant.
29. Fossils may tie them to the ungulates, but they seem quite distinct from any extant member of the group.
30. Younger people have a natural tendency to believe that the science they practise has been extant for the whole of time.
More similar words: instantaneous, instant, blatant, distant, militant, constant, exultant, hesitant, resistant, reluctant, tantalize, instantly, assistant, important, constantly, exorbitant, substantial, consultant, inhabitant, protestant, substantially, importantly, reluctantly, equidistant, disinfectant, insubstantial, decongestant, exorbitantly, circumstantial, juxtapose.