1. The horseman came up to Robin Hood, brandishing his sword.
2. I was dressed as a horseman at the ball.
3. He told us the legend of the ghostly horseman.
4. He was the first to spy the horseman in the distance.
5. As with many ghosts this headless horseman is only permitted to travel between midnight and dawn.
6. She had heard that he was a handsome horseman and a practical man.
7. The horseman was watching me, he switched off the radio and nudged his horse closer.
8. Gerald was a fine horseman.
9. While out ploughing a horseman had noticed a stoat some distance away stalking a rabbit.
10. It was easy then, as the horseman saw, for the stoat to make its kill.
11. The horseman threw a couple of sacks over the backs of his horses and sat under the hedge to eat his elevenses.
12. The first horseman rode at a gallop.
13. He was also a good swimmer diver and horseman, as well as a fencer.
14. He was a great horseman and he fed his horses human flesh to make them fierce in battle.
15. The older and more knowledgeable horseman knew exactly what had happened and took immediate steps to neutralize this smell.
16. Are you also a horseman, sir?
17. He can ride a horse like a horseman.
18. Each horseman has about 800 k health.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. This horseman passed and said nothing to us.
20. I am the one horseman of the Apocalypse.
21. A jockey enthusiastically presented a Stetson horseman hat to the distinguished Chinese guest.
22. He a first - class horseman and musician.
23. A horseman was seen pounding up the street towards division headquarters.
24. He was posted first to Reading, and was soon proving himself a soldier and horseman of rare incompetence.
25. Swire was very tall and good-looking, had a zest for life, and was a good horseman.
26. We hike back to camp and begin preparing a hearty dinner, when up rides a lone horseman.
27. Fallen branches littered the rides and new growths of whippy little sapling twigs poked down at head-and-shoulder height to a horseman.
28. What King Richard was best at was fighting; in fact, he was the finest swordsman and horseman of his age.
29. Lightly armoured and equipped with lance and hand weapon , horseman excel at harassing enemy flanks.
30. The financial reform of 1534 made a copeck the basic coin, and there was a horseman with a lance printed on it.
More similar words: endorsement, horseback, horseplay, semantics, put the cart before the horse, worse, endorse, demand, emanate, demand of, demanding, policeman, emancipation, or so, for sure, dorsal, forsake, for sale, at worst, outdoors, forsaken, indoors, worship, seminar, excuse me, scissors, assembly, ensemble, amusement, resemble.