Random good picture Not show
1. The gel is called xerogel by using non-supercritical drying.
2. A biodegradable silica-based xerogel with nano-scale mesopores was synthesized by using improved sol-gel process, and its hemostatic properties were investigated.
3. The silica-based xerogel facilitates both of the intrinsic and extrinsic clotting activities significantly.
4. The results revealed that xerogel derived from the nitrate-citrate exhibit auto_combustion behavior once ignited in air at room temperature.
5. The silica-based xerogel has good hemostatic effect on the rabbit's ear side veins which is better than that of the Yunnan Baiyao.
6. Silica xerogel was widely used in the immobilization of biomolecules for various industrial applications.
7. The mesoporous silica-based xerogel had been synthesized using improved sol-gel method.
8. The V2O5 sol was prepared with V2O5 melt quenched, and PEO-V2O5 xerogel nanocomposite films were obtained.
9. Using aqua mesophase and tetraethoxysilane(TEOS)as starting materials, the precursors of binary xerogel and aerogel were prepared respectively by sol gel method.sentencedict.com
10. The decomposition of organic radicals and the evolution of chemical bonds in the xerogel were studied by TG-DSC and IR.
11. The results show that MPc does not affect the component and structure of silica xerogel matrix and the matrix prove to be homogeneously non-crystal structure.
12. Using potassium silicate as silicon source, formamide as catalyst, a series of silica xerogel monolithic columns with different consistencies were prepared.
More similar words: aerogel, hydrogel, xerography, xerographic, kerogen, erogenous, atherogenic, atherogenesis, cancerogenic, progesterone, heterogenic, heterogenous, erogenous zone, heterogeneity, heterogeneous, hydrogen peroxide, heterogeneousness, heterogeneous group, heterogeneous structure, progestogen, kegel exercises, xerox, xerosis, xeroderma, xerostomia, xerophytic, Roger, xerox machine, rogers, xerophthalmia.