Random good picture Not show
(1) It took the company quite some years to work up a market for its products.
(2) It took him ten years to work up to the position of general manager.
(3) We divided the work up between us.
(4) You can really work up a sweat doing housework.
(5) I can't work up any enthusiasm for his idea.
(6) I think you can work up the story well.
(7) I went for a walk to work up an appetite for breakfast.
(8) You can't chalk his bad work up to lack of trying.
(9) She went for a long walk to work up an appetite.
(10) It's strange, but I can't work up any enthusiasm for going on this trip.
(11) Is it OK if I make the work up next week?
(12) I'm trying to work up enough courage to go to the dentist.
(13) They will work up all these stones in building the bridge.
(14) The presidential candidate was trying to work up more support before the election.
(15) You can work up a really big thirst playing tennis.
(16) Jack took notes which he would work up into a report later.
(17) Why do you leave all the hard work up to your mother?
(18) We finished all work up.
(19) We went steaming first to work up an appetite.
(20) You can gradually work up to holding points longer(sentencedict.com), but do not hold any one point longer than ten minutes.
(21) Then they work up ingenious explanations for why the Torah doesn't mean what it clearly says.
(22) Try for three sets of eight, or work up to it.
(23) Senators were unable to work up any outrage about the release this week of new estimates of the size of legal immigration.
(24) Work up and down the head covering the entire area.
(25) The dieter would start with a fast, then work up to 1, 200 calories a day.
(26) She tries to work up a kind of defiance, an attitude.
(27) Nigel and Elinor practised the tango to work up some more passion. Sentencedict.com
(28) I'd dropped a hint about having an exhibition of his work up here.
(29) Your creative talents can also be put to good use, if you can work up the energy.
(30) For the yards owner, it was 25 years of work up in smoke.