Random good picture Not show
1. Two torpedoes struck below the waterline.
2. As the waterline advanced, the vegetation was swamped.
3. Ray painted below the waterline with a special anti-rust paint.
4. There the trouble is largely above the waterline, though.
5. My Snake-Pit room was below the waterline; the port hull was all that separated me from the sea.
6. The boat burns to the waterline and sinks, leaving no surviving witnesses or evidence.
7. Below Intersmooth tin-free anti-fouling is being used below the waterline and Interfine for the superstructure.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Near the waterline, the rushing waters have polished the schist to gunmetal, and carved it into fantastic flutes and chambers.
9. Two of the torpedoes struck below the waterline on the port side near the aviation fuel tanks.
10. The blast twisted metal and tore through compartments from below the waterline to the superstructure of the guided missile destroyer.
11. Her machinery and her accommodations for equipage and her fifty-eight-man crew were below the waterline.
12. The third struck above the waterline setting fire to the aircraft fuelling system ruptured by the first two hits.
13. There are entrances at different levels, including some below the normal waterline for use in emergencies.
14. The kinetics of crevice corrosion and water-line corrosion of these metals and the effects of inhibitors on crevice corrosion and water-line corrosion were studied.
15. His paws were half-buried in the wet gravel and he was nosing at something large and flat on the water-line.
16. The devil is a word for a seam between 2 pieces of wood along the water-line of a ship.
17. The devil is a word for a seam between two pieces of wood along the water-line of a ship.
More similar words: water line, waterline, water lily, interline, centerline, center line, berliner, underline, power line, motherliness, feeder line, borderline, timberline, number line, sterling, orderliness, miserliness, interlink, interlining, interlingua, disorderliness, passenger liner, interlinking, chitterlings, interlinkage, pound sterling, waterlog, waterloo, sterling silver, waterless.