Random good picture Not show
1) She bustled about trying to wait on two customers at once.
2) Wait on, please. I'm just coming.
3) There are three servants to wait on the guests.
4) This servant will wait on your guests.
5) Is there anyone here to wait on us?
6) We wait on your reply to our letter.
7) They all wait on the king.
8) Wait on,[http://sentencedict.com/wait on.html] will you ? I'm just coming!
9) There were plenty of servants to wait on her.
10) Our representatives wait on you in the morning.
11) The gentleman had a valet to wait on him hand and foot.
12) He seems to expect me to wait on him hand and foot.
13) You can't just wait on the sidelines and hope things will improve.
14) Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart.
15) Had she pretended to wait on everybody at some private view, then walked out through the door?
16) On the way back, she made me wait on the bench outside the telephone box.
17) Wet but not cold, we wait on the quayside for a sighting of the boat.
18) Oliver expects us to wait on him hand and foot.
19) She said she would wait on the steps while Tom went around and opened the street door.
20) This approach tends to wait on the scientists to provide a satisfactory answer.
21) A maid, Nancy Brown, was appointed to wait on her and hairdressers hovered over her cooing their praises.
22) Substantial supplies had to wait on the mining of reefs first found as late as 1880 outcropping on the Tawmaw plateau.
23) Mrs. Collins gave me leave to wait on you.
24) Be sure of this and just wait on Him.
25) She will never learn to wait on table.
26) God provides strength for those who wait on response.
27) Our commercial agent will wait on you next Monday.
28) Look at Lady Muck over there, expecting everyone to wait on her!
29) The ones that working... the only way they can do anything is to wait on their income tax return.
30) We kids either had to serve behind the ice-cream counter or wait on the tables.