Random good picture Not show
1. Blood plasma VLDL concentration can be used as an indicator to select fatness traits.
2. Objective To study the expression of lipoprotein lipase(LPL) in human glomerular mesangial cells and the effect of very low-density lipoprotein(VLDL) on the expression of LPL.
3. Objective:To explore the clinical value of TCHOL, TG, VLDL, Fbg in women with pre-eclampsia.
4. AIM:To observe the distribution and expression of two subtypes of very low density lipoprotein receptor(VLDL R) in diabetic adipose tissues to investigate their changes and significance.
5. The serum LDL, VLDL and HDL were isolated by the density gradient ultra centrifugation.
6. CONCLUSION:Diabetic metabolic disorder affects VLDL R expression and its subtype distribution.
7. The purity of isolated VLDL and LDL was confirmed by the lipoprotein electrophoresis on agarose gel and PAGE and by the apolipoprotein electrophoresis on SDS-PAGE.
8. The regulation of the VLDL receptor on mouse peritoneal macrophages was studied.
9. The above results indicated that human serum VLDL after hydrolysis with LPL in vitro have undergone significant changes in composition, structure and morphology.
10. The result showed that VLDL can be used as heredity trait to breed low fat muscovy duck.
11. In order to test the VLDL, PL, TG and CHO. the blood specimen was collected from muscovy duck and three types of semi-muscovy duck.
12. Objective To investigate the effects of very low-density lipoprotein(VLDL) on cellular lipid accumulation and the expression of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1(MCP-1) in human mesangial cells.
13. Objective:To examine whether VLDL or LDL can stimulate the secretion of plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 (PAI-1) in hepatic cells.
14. Plasma VLDL content had genetic speaciality in different duck specs.
15. Egg yolk cholesterol mainly come from yolk precursor-very low density lipoprotein(VLDL)and vitelline(VTG). The content of egg yolk cholesterol depends on the amount of VLDL transported into oocyte.
16. C - RPWV correlated with age, SBP, DBP, waistline, BG, TG, VLDL, ET, NO, HOMA - IR.
17. The liver is the source of plasma lipids by secreting LDL into the circulation and VLDL carries triglycerides and cholesterol into the blood.
18. Compared with conventional method, the present method can be readily used for clinical detection as it only requires microliters of serum and does not need ultracentrifugation for isolation of VLDL.
19. This method however(http://sentencedict.com), omits the step of ultracentrifugation to isolate VLDL and needs only a few microliters of serum; it is convenient for use in clinical diagnosis.
20. CETP mediates the exchange of cholesteryl ester and triglyceride between HDL and apo-B containing lipoproteins, i. e. , LDL and VLDL, in the plasma.
21. CD 62 p had association with DBP, UAER, TG and CD 63 had correlation with DBP, VLDL, Duration.
22. The content of egg yolk cholesterol depends on the amount of VLDL transported into oocyte. It is hopeful to control the content of egg cholesterol by modifying OVR.
23. It was found that compared with the control group, the serum TC, LDL-C, VLDL -C and TG were increased significantly in cholesterol and saturated fats group, while HDL-C/TC was decreased significantly.
More similar words: ldl, boldly, coldly, baldly, wildly, old-line, old lady, mildly, goldleaf, worldly, gold leaf, wildlife, field line, childlike, unworldly, childless, child labour, child labor, otherworldly, worldly-wise, worldliness, I should like, worldly goods, auld lang syne, to put it mildly, ldl cholesterol, childlessness.