Random good picture Not show
(1) Visually impaired people orient themselves by touch.
(2) Eve insisted that visually impaired visitors were allowed to keep the Braille guidebooks and would always replace them free of charge.
(3) Visually impaired people have as much right to full access to educational courses as anyone else.
(4) Zimbabwe's banknotes are a nightmare for the visually impaired, it was reported recently.
(5) This organization provides equipment for the blind and visually impaired. Sentencedict.com
(6) Prof. Stevenson Fung, the first visually impaired person granted a doctoral degree in physics by the University of Oxford, is now professor of physics in the University of Hong Kong.
(7) The blinput system would see a visually impaired person wearing a smartphone around their neck with the camera facing out and a pair of headphones that would produce audio in 3D.
(8) Designed for the blind and visually impaired. Create words and score points per letter. Each letter and blank are black print over yellow. All pieces, including game-board, are braille. 2-4 players.
(9) There are 1.7 million blind and visually impaired people in Britain.
(10) Guide dogs open up the lives of the blind or visually impaired.
(11) For example, in one case, an employer refused to hire a visually impaired applicant for the position of research analyst.
(12) It is, of course, necessary to check carefully and individually the size of type that a visually impaired pupil can discriminate.
(13) Braille Stark black controls and print against a white finish help the visually impaired to identify the controls.
(14) An important part of this work is the provision of cash grants to visually impaired people in need.
(15) Instructions can also be obained in Braille for the visually impaired.
(16) Special facilities include a lift to all floors in Inverleith House Gallery and a trail for the visually impaired.
(17) The station is equipped with braille signs to cater for the needs of visually impaired passengers.
(18) With regard to conscious ability, it has partial function of assisting visually impaired people in environmental cognition when the environment is original environment without any guiding facility.
(19) They record local news and information into audio format for blind and visually impaired people.
(20) Text with close letter spacing presents special difficulties for readers who are visually impaired.
(21) Useful as redundant reinforcement of activities and for those who are visually impaired.
(22) The Contact Series gives a dynamic and sensorial experience to the visually impaired user by adding a tactile element in the form of braille lettering to everyday objects.
(23) Do you need to use computer facilities for the visually impaired?
More similar words: impaired, hearing-impaired, visually, visual, visualize, visualise, visualised, visualized, audiovisual, audio-visual, visualisation, visualization, impair, visual inspection, impairment, usually, casually, unusually, sensually, aired, polyimide, haired, impartially, grey-haired, usual, casual, as usual, unusual, sensual, pair.