Random good picture Not show
1. He felt that civil engineering was unladylike, that she should become a solicitor or an accountant.
2. Only Auguste did not notice until in unladylike fashion she placed herself directly in his path and stood still.
3. 'You're behaving in an unladylike fashion, ' sniffed Mother.
4. I detest rude, unladylike girls!
5. Heidi Withers was berated as graceless and unladylike in a vitriolic email from Carolyn Bourne, the stepmother of her future husband Freddie Bourne, a businessman.
6. I will happily drink an Export at home but wouldn't dream of doing so in bar - v.unladylike.
7. "Avoid dark -alley groping and unladylike fumbling(13) in the back of a cab, " the guide says on the subject of one night stands.
8. "Avoid dark-alley groping and unladylike fumbling in the back of a cab," the guide says on the subject of one night stands.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. On Thursday Major Vanavskaya suffered her first serious set-back, let out a very unladylike expletive and slammed the phone down.
10. She would have spat in his face, but that struck her as being unladylike.
11. 'Riding all the way up the hill, along the path, 'said Gabriel, thinking of her unladylike position on the horse's back.
12. Are the girls to blame for their ignorance and being unladylike?
13. "The videos showed people fidgeting, playing with their mouth, and showed which girls were sitting here like this, very unladylike, " Ladwig said as he parted his knees.
14. Votes poured in, with people from around the globe eager to point out how overweight, unladylike, and generally foul British women are.
15. I wondered (1)how she would feel(2)if she learned that the Negro(3)before whom she had behaved in such an unladylike manner(4)was habitually a white man(3).
16. I wondered how she would feel if she learned that the Negro before whom she had behaved in such an unladylike manner was habitually a white man.
17. In contrast to so many other actresses, she seemed as desiring as desirous, with the gift of a thrillingly unladylike appetite.
More similar words: ladylike, unlike, unlikely, unlikeness, Like attracts like, spend money like water, unlatch, unlawful, spondylitis, lady, unlawfully, epicondylitis, malady, old lady, unlawfulness, landlady, ladybug, ladybird, young lady, ladyship, first lady, saleslady, like, lady-killer, liken, alike, likes, liked, leading lady, the like.