Random good picture Not show
1. The following are general criteria for determining unbraced length.
2. When beams are loaded disproportionately, the unbraced lengths shall be determined as noted above.
3. He unbraced successively each of six minus one braced trouser buttons, arranged in pairs, of which one incomplete.
4. The evaluation of column effective length factor both braced frames and unbraced frames with flexible joints is derived.
5. Among the patients with cerebral palsy, no significant differences in the standardized outcome measurements were found between the braced and unbraced conditions or between the two braced conditions.
More similar words: braced, unbranded, unbranched, traced, brace, terraced, braces, bracer, disgraced, bracelet, embrace, brace up, race driver, embracer, neck brace, knee brace, terraced house, intracerebral, displaced fracture, unbroken, unbridled, brassica oleracea, unbreakable, unbridgeable, own brand, unbalanced, aceraceae, racetrack, abracadabra, laced.