Random good picture Not show
(1) Turn off the motorway at junction 6.
(2) Please turn off the alarm clock.
(3) You forgot to turn off the light.
(4) Turn off the gas; the milk is boiling over.
(5) Turn off the lights when you leave.
(6) Would you turn off the alarm clock?
(7) Turn off the gas when the milk boils. Otherwise it will be spilt.
(8) The tap won't turn off and there is water all over the floor.
(9) Turn off the light(sentencedict.com),please.
(10) She forgot to turn off the tap, so there was water all over the floor.
(11) The jet began to turn off the main runway.
(12) Use the zapper to turn off the TV.
(13) Our factory can now turn off quality products.
(14) Is this where we turn off?
(15) Where's the doodah to turn off the TV?
(16) Turn off at the signpost for Attlebridge.
(17) Turn off the water supply before carrying out repairs.
(18) Please turn off the wireless.
(19) Turn off the mains electricity supply.
(20) Turn off the damn TV!
(21) Why did the president turn off the question?
(22) Someone's forgotten to turn off their headlights.
(23) Turn off the motorway at the next exit.
(24) Turn off the taps——the basin is brimming over.
(25) Let's turn off the motorway at exit 9.
(26) Turn off that pan you're smoking the place out!
(27) She made a sudden right turn off the road in order to escape her pursuers.
(28) When you turn on a transistorized radio, the sound comes on immediately; when you turn off, it fades out gradually.
(29) When the water pipe burst, she had the intelligence to turn off the water at the main.
(30) When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.
More similar words: turn on, turn out, turn over, born of, burn out, turn, turn in, turn to, turn up, return, in turn, turn away, turn down, in return, turn into, take turns, furniture, in return for, run off, make fun of, governor, journal, burn up, burning, journalist, tournament, journalism, turkey, disturb, texture.