Random good picture Not show
1. In 1918 the Romanian majority in this former tsarist province voted for union with Romania.
2. The Tsarist system had suffered from a similar defect.
3. Let alone the content of the piece, the tsarist ring of the title was bound to provoke Soviet anger.
4. She undertook an assignment to enlist Tsarist support for the Boulangists and then travelled to Ireland.
5. The tsarist police force disintegrated and was replaced by local militias.
6. The work of revisionist economic historians credits the tsarist economy in the years before the war with impressive growth.
7. Again some believed that he was a Tsarist agent.
8. After the rent has Tsarist Russia and Japan.
9. In 1589 tsarist authorities, headed by Boris Godunov, succeeded in naming their own patriarch as head of the Russian Orthodox Church for the first time in Russian history.
10. The tsarist government closed down the newspaper in December 1905.
11. Tsarist Russia adopted a policy of encroaching on its neighbours.
12. The main reason the Tsarist government retracted their ban was out of fear that receiving a Western European education would further radicalize women if they could not receive the education at home.
13. The collapse of the tsarist regime in the March 1917 revolution was welcomed by liberals everywhere.
14. From the Tsarist Russia time, Georgia locates Transcaucasia is Russia's sphere of influence.
15. The march to Paris at the end of the Napoleonic Wars had stimulated the imagination of a significant number of Tsarist officers.
16. She was alive, but in a state of shock, in an old tsarist palace near St Petersburg.
17. "Animal Farm' is an allegory in which the animals represent the Russian people and Farmer Jones the old Tsarist regime.
18. It was not surprising that leading industrialists and financiers found no more than minor fault with the Tsarist regime.
19. In this respect the Chinese bourgeoisie differs from the bourgeoisie of old tsarist Russia.
20. Many hoped that Alexander II would continue with his reforms and abolish some of the unjust policies of Tsarist Russia.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
21. The most celebrated anti-Russian warlord, Shamil, surrendered in 1859 just down the road after Tsarist forces trapped him in the Dagestani village of Gunib.
22. Finland until 1809 or subordinate to Sweden, and after 1917 have been to Finland is the Grand Duchy of tsarist Russia.
23. His articles aroused the anger and indignation of the popular masses against the tsarist autocracy.
More similar words: tsarina, arista, czarist, diarist, scenarist, monetarist, guitarist, aristotle, eucharist, plagiarist, aristocrat, militarist, aristocracy, tsar, militaristic, caricaturist, aristocratic, sports arena, sari, Fusarium, caesarian, impresario, adversarial, necessarily, commissariat, twists and turns, fusarium wilt, sarsaparilla, prelapsarian, unnecessarily.