Random good picture Not show
1. The sari had gold strands threaded through the material.
2. Shoogra was in a sari of gold brocade.
3. With a sari Psepha unfolded his great wings and launched himself from his tree.
4. Look out for sari fabrics, unusual sheeting and large shawls.
5. This is your book, Sari.
6. Sari system computer program instruction mortar to control and 30 sections for selection, adjusting scope: 0 - 99 .
7. The research, by Sari van Anders a behavioral neuroendocrinologist at the University of Michigan, focused on 18 and 19-year-old men in their first year of college.
8. Dressed in her signature blue-bordered sari and shod in sandals despite below-zero temperatures, the former Agnes Bojaxhiu received that ultimate worldly accolade, the Nobel Peace Prize.
9. Also, each sari is billowing out in the same direction, and the women are evenly separated, which adds to the sense of harmony.
10. Several times a day, Devi drapes a red sari above her blue eyes, hoists a 2.5-gal. (10 L) brass vessel atop her head and walks to the nearest hand pump.
11. The owner of the sari and of the keys took the fold off her shoulder with a smile, and laid the keys on her lap as she went on with the game.
12. Tutup Rangkuman Contreng kotak untuk memperlihatkan sari berita penting , tapi bukan rangkuman tiap berita.
13. A rich woman would wear a sari made of silk.
14. A young monkey named Sari woke up one morning and knew there was trouble.
15. I do not think I have ever seen her wear a sari that is not neatly patched.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Some people sitting across from us began passing remarks about the fair-skinned lady in a sari.
17. For example every day when the came to see me she wore a beautiful new sari.
18. Mother Teresa wore the same outfit every day: a white sari with three blue stripes, reflecting her vows of poverty, chastity and obedience.
19. They interview top AIDS experts, gay activists, condom distributors, a sex toy saleswoman, a cross-dresser playing Queen Elizabeth II and an Indian transgender hijra in a sari.
20. The wedding actually took place at a Hindu temple in Tamil Nadu state, with the dog bride wearing an orange sari and flowers.
21. May you bothhave many happy return of wedding anniver sari.
22. They squatted side by side on the dirt, a crowd of village women holding sari cloth around them as a makeshift curtain, and poured soapy water from a metal pan over their heads.
23. Salwar Kameez, Belly Dance , Costumes Ladies Bag, Purses, Bellydance Beaded Belts, Jackets, Home Decoration, Silk, Sari, Pashmina, Cusion Covers, Bed Spread Cushion Covers.
24. We want to buy Salwar Kameez, Belly Dance , Costumes Ladies Bag, Purses, Bellydance Beaded Belts, Jackets, Home Decoration, Silk, Sari, Pashmina, Cusion Covers, Bed Spread Cushion Covers.
25. Poona, who married at 14 and breaks quarry stones for a living,(sentencedict.com) shielded her daughter's sunken face from a harsh summer sun with her blue sari.
26. A shaft of light from a street lamp falls past tenuous bamboo railings onto a figure in a glittering white sari.
27. Everyone, that is, except their curator, an Indian in an exquisite lilac sari.
28. In addition to undergoing surgery and chemo at a hospital, Cooney sought palliative care through an outpatient center, the Sari Asher Center for Integrative Cancer Care in Palm Beach.
29. Most countries are now used to tourists and it certainly isn't necessary to don a sari in India or a yashmak in Tunisia .
30. Popular styles of dress include draped garments such as sari for women and dhoti or lungi for men.
More similar words: caesarian, impresario, necessarily, adversarial, commissariat, sarsaparilla, prelapsarian, unnecessarily, tsar, saree, sarcoma, hussar, rosary, disarm, sarong, bursar, quasar, pulsar, bursary, samsara, as a rule, sarcasm, sardine, cesarean, sargent, saratoga, sardonic, as a result, disarray, commissar.