Random good picture Not show
1. The infarction is " transmural " in that it extends through the full thickness of the wall.
2. Crohn's disease (CD) is a chronic transmural inflammatory disease that may involve any part of the alimentary tract from mouth to anus.
3. If the transmural pressure of a latex tube containing pulsatile flow is negative, the tube will collapse with its cross-sectional area and moment of inertia decreasing.
4. In the process of elongation at a fixed transmural pressure, the shear modulus was non-linear as function of the longitudinal stretch ratio and strain.
5. Objective To investigate the effects of amiodarone on transmural dispersion of ventricular effective refractory periods ( TDR ) in the normal and hypertrophic canine heart in vivo.
6. ST depression in transmural ischaemia was generated with ST elevation and was an integral part of the current source.
7. To observe the effect of carvedilol on transmural heterogeneity of ventricular repolarization in dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM), 24 rabbits were randomly divided into DCM, carvedilol and control groups.
8. Except that pneumatosis was only seen in transmural infarction,[Sentencedict.com] all the abnormal CT findings were found in different patterns and different degrees of ischemia.
9. Objective: To investigate the changes of transmural repolarization heterogeneity in intact rabbits with left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) and the effects of valsartan on it.
10. Gaseous distension of the bowel causes considerable discomfort to the patient and increases transmural pressure.
11. The calculation is valid for the innermost layer of the wall at a constant transmural pressure and at steady state conditions.
12. Conclusion: it is feasible to choose properly to operate on transmural rupture of esophagus.
13. Conclusion:left ventriculography and SPECT may be used in monitoring the effect after transmural revascularization.
14. Aim To investigate the pharmacological effect of procainamide on transmural ventricular repolarization.
15. Objective To investigate the effect of the autonomic nervous system on the transmural dispersion of ventricular repolarization(TDR) under acute myocardial ischemia in intact canine.
16. Objective To explore the practicability of real-time myocardial contrast echocardiography (MCE) in assessing the transmural distribution of myocardial perfusion.
17. FAC usually shows multiple sites of necrosis and perforation of the colon, ranging from superficial ulcer,(Sentencedict.com) flask-shaped ulcer to transmural necrosis.
18. The specific dispersion of M cells was used in the study of the transmural spread of action potential.
19. Anti-coagulation and thrombolytic therapy for MVT is feasible when the initial diagnosis is certain and bowel infarction has not let to transmural necrosis and bowel perforation.
20. Conclusion: Pulmonary veins isolation is an feasible treatment for AF. Ablation linear for the treatment of AF can be simplified if continuous and transmural lesion were produced.
21. Objective: To analyze the effect of early diagnosis-therapy on spontaneous transmural rupture of esophagus.
More similar words: transmute, transmutation, transmutative, transcultural, transmigrant, extramural, intramural, transmit, retransmit, transmitted, transmitter, transmittal, transmission, transmogrify, transmitting, transmigrate, Transmit Data, transmissive, transmissible, transmittable, transmittance, transmigration, retransmission, transmissivity, neurotransmitter, transmissibility, transmission time, data transmission, transmission path, transmission line.